Why some people may find it difficult to make money online

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The thing is you need to have patience to earn online and if you don't have patience and lack passion then you cannot earn online
Probably, these two things are very important for anyone that wants to succeed in the online space. You need to have patience and you also need some passion to make money online. Without that your way find it difficult.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
So many people find it difficult to earn online because they don't even know the path to take and start earning and no one to show them the way. I am saying this out of experience.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So many people find it difficult to earn online because they don't even know the path to take and start earning and no one to show them the way. I am saying this out of experience.
Yes, if people do not know anyone who is making money online they will find it very difficult before they will be able to discover something that works. It was one of the major problems I faced when I was searching for different ways of making money on the internet.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Probably, these two things are very important for anyone that wants to succeed in the online space. You need to have patience and you also need some passion to make money online. Without that your way find it difficult.
Yes because if you don't have any passion then you won't be able to make money even with time available

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Yhe patience part is very important. Some people come on with the wrong mindset that within two days, you would swim in money. The other important factor is time management. Some people don't know how to manage their time to be able to work online and make money.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
A lot of people also find it hard to work online because they don't have a strong understanding of the tech world and computers. It might sound shocking but so many people Introduce to paid to post don't even understand how it works.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Maybe that is in your country. In my country, so many people use smartphones to snap pictures alone and chat. Some people don't know about the internet beyond that.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Most people find it difficult to make money online due to what they have heard. Many people try to make look extremely easy when it comes to making money online, hence they always have this mindset that making money online does not require any from of work, only for them to face the complete opposite.b

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Because it's difficult lol making money online is not easy and requires a lot of work even earning as little as 1 dollar is hard so making more is even harder many people also have high expectations and they want money fast they don't have patience

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
It takes patience to be able to make money online and that is what many people venturing to make money online don't have. I know how long it took me on the other side to be able to get to the point where I can make money online. B

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
for people who work online for a while they know that making money online is not easy and if you want to make a good money you would need to invest time and effort many peale don't have patience or time

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think there are two reasons for it. First one is they don't know so they are not able to do the tasks or anything which a site demands to do and the second one is the time constraint, maybe they remain so much busy with other things which don't allow them to work online. I fall in the second category as inwardly find time from my offline regular job .
I agree with you. Some people find it difficult to make money online because they do not have the knowledge and the required skills or because they do not have much free time to work online. I also fall in the second category because I have an offline job, so my time is limited.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Not everyone have the patience to earn online and then wait for pay day to get paid and they prefer to work offline and in reality you can earn more offline

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
The simple reason is that they are so lazy to do these tasks to make money, either online or offline. It cannot be denied but it is the ugly truth.
You have a point there though, there are persons who have complained to me about how they want to make money online, after sharing these sites to them, they still complain that they are having difficulties working on the site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Those persons who find it hard to earn money online are lazy. They confine themselves watching videos, kdrama , play mobile legends and never strive to practice earning online to get used to it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I am earning online from a long time and have tried to refer or make my friends or contacts know about this but guess what not many were interested in earning online

Back