Question Why still Pending status of my payout?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Thank you @Jordan for you were safe from that accident. We are so happy to see you back on your site. We wish you good luck with your new partners. Always have safe travels. We miss you. 🥰

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Welcome back Jordan. Thanks for the clarification. People do get concerned when payment is delayed. Hope you are doing good now and recovering well from the accident.
Nice of Devin to step in in your absence.
I am waiting for my earnings to reach a decent amount before I request the payment.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.733
Thanks for the updates sir. We wondering about what could have happened to you on the way. However I take this opportunity to welcome you back on the amazing platform and the community had really missed you.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am glad you are doing well @Jordan and I hope you are back to 100%. Do you mean we will have new admin/ partner on RIF or you were referring to some other website or work.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Basically site owner and other admin members are so nice and cooperative, they supported me as soon as they can. Although it's 9th day but there must be some other important work in which they would be busy. So we must keep praying, be patient and keep working.
In this case a bird in the bush may be worth 2 in the hand, because you won't be tempted to spend it so fast. 💲

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Hey everyone!

I'm very grateful for @Devin stepping up! He of course, will be reimbursed by me for any payments he makes.

For those wondering, I went away on the initial weekend to a family event, then I was away for a week for work. I put up a notice to for transparency to ensure you all know I won't be around during that week. Part of my job is to train new partners who buy into the business (among other things) This has me traveling from time to time. A new partner came into play that wasn't originally suppose to. Unfortunately what was suppose to be a week long work thing, is turning into 6 weeks.

On top of this, I then had an accident on Monday morning and ended up with some medical issues and a head injury, so I ended up not even being able to work anyways the last few days. I took some time to rest, and heal up. I wasn't even on my phone much as it caused me to get migraines.

I'm now back at work trying to get through and finish the training of our new partner so I can get back to being focused on you guys and the amazing community of RIF :)

We are still here, and looking forward to spending time with all of you. I hope this can clarify a bit of where I have been, and why I was away longer than intended.
Sorry about the accident and thank God you are okay. Welcome back

Barida

Unfamiliar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hey everyone!

I'm very grateful for @Devin stepping up! He of course, will be reimbursed by me for any payments he makes.

For those wondering, I went away on the initial weekend to a family event, then I was away for a week for work. I put up a notice to for transparency to ensure you all know I won't be around during that week. Part of my job is to train new partners who buy into the business (among other things) This has me traveling from time to time. A new partner came into play that wasn't originally suppose to. Unfortunately what was suppose to be a week long work thing, is turning into 6 weeks.

On top of this, I then had an accident on Monday morning and ended up with some medical issues and a head injury, so I ended up not even being able to work anyways the last few days. I took some time to rest, and heal up. I wasn't even on my phone much as it caused me to get migraines.

I'm now back at work trying to get through and finish the training of our new partner so I can get back to being focused on you guys and the amazing community of RIF :)

We are still here, and looking forward to spending time with all of you. I hope this can clarify a bit of where I have been, and why I was away longer than intended.

Good to have you back safe and better. Glad you are back. Wishing you a quick recovery 🙏

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear that you were involved in an accident. I hope you didn't have concussion as a result of the head injury.

Do take very good care of yourself.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We miss you. 🥰
Miss you guys too!

Do you mean we will have new admin/ partner on RIF or you were referring to some other website or work.
As Josh has mentioned, the partner is for my job, and not related to RIF or my company.

I hope you didn't have concussion as a result of the head injury.
I did indeed get a concussion. Sort of expected with the blow I had xD

Thanks again everyone for the well wishes.

I will be back home tomorrow night and will process all outstanding withdrawals, so be sure to get them in.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hey everyone!

Ooh sorry about that

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.447
Raw Dex
$0.641
Miss you guys too!

As Josh has mentioned, the partner is for my job, and not related to RIF or my company.

I will be back home tomorrow night and will process all outstanding withdrawals, so be sure to get them in.
Thank God you are back on your feet.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Miss you guys too

Make sure you go for a scan if you haven't to make sure everything is okay.

Don't overlook it.

Back