Why suffer love without love in return?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
I have heard people young and old saying they are victims of love. They face or experience a one-sided love. I was so stunned because I also experienced that kind of one-sided love. It feels like crazy. At first, you feel you're over the moon for feeling the beats from the bottom of your heart, but when you realized you are like a fool, your world would suddenly crash like a falling jet and a crumpling mountain that continues to ramble until it ceases. It is the same way with humans, why need to suffer that way-junk that affair, and move on? It is useless to love someone without loving you in return. Be smart, be wise. It is not the end of the world. Better find someone the right match for your trustworthy feeling and be happy again.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's natural to feel this way about forbidden love. It might be a challenging and unpleasant experience, but remember that it is not your fault and that you are not alone in this position. Many individuals have experienced one-sided love, and it's good to take some time to recover and understand your feelings. It's also critical to recognize that moving on and discovering someone who shares your sentiments is a display of courage and self-care. Don't be too harsh on yourself, and instead concentrate on finding happiness with someone who genuinely loves and appreciates you. Keep in mind that you are entitled to be with a person who enables you to feel appreciated and cherished.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
It's natural to feel this way about forbidden love. It might be a challenging and unpleasant experience, but remember that it is not your fault and that you are not alone in this position. Many individuals have experienced one-sided love, and it's good to take some time to recover and understand your feelings. It's also critical to recognize that moving on and discovering someone who shares your sentiments is a display of courage and self-care. Don't be too harsh on yourself, and instead concentrate on finding happiness with someone who genuinely loves and appreciates you. Keep in mind that you are entitled to be with a person who enables you to feel appreciated and cherished.
Very well said, victims of one-sided love must face the reality and be thankful that the real color of love appears. It is unfair if keep on feeling sad and lonely.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard people young and old saying they are victims of love. They face or experience a one-sided love. I was so stunned because I also experienced that kind of one-sided love. It feels like crazy. At first, you feel you're over the moon for feeling the beats from the bottom of your heart, but when you realized you are like a fool, your world would suddenly crash like a falling jet and a crumpling mountain that continues to ramble until it ceases. It is the same way with humans, why need to suffer that way-junk that affair, and move on? It is useless to love someone without loving you in return. Be smart, be wise. It is not the end of the world. Better find someone the right match for your trustworthy feeling and be happy again.
I am in absolute agreement with you my friend. We should never be caught trapped in fake love. If our love is not reciprocated it will come back to us and it's not wasted so we can give more love to people deserving of that love. If we are not loved by people we love we will never be a loser it's our savings. Are you familiar with what happened to Pokwang the celebrity comedian and her boyfriend?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
I am in absolute agreement with you my friend. We should never be caught trapped in fake love. If our love is not reciprocated it will come back to us and it's not wasted so we can give more love to people deserving of that love. If we are not loved by people we love we will never be a loser it's our savings. Are you familiar with what happened to Pokwang the celebrity comedian and her boyfriend?
Yes, why must we suffer and be a prisoner of love? Pokwang's case, it's her husband not helping her.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.731
Truth be told love is a very strange and complicated emotion. Many of them know its wrong to remain in a one sided love, some have even tried to move on, but its not just that easy for most of them.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
I think the world today is changing and the people too are changing to keep up with time. With the event of social media and the internet lovers cheat on another through the technology.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
You are all so right, as the world is getting older people change, and the cause is exploitation from technology. They're carried with the videos they watch. For them love is just a game.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
At some point, it happens when the person you love fall out of love. It will come to a realization that the situation is a one-side affair. It is best to end the relationship that being hurt by this person again and again.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
Yeah it is better to accept the reality that you're not meant for each other and move on. That kind of love is toxic There is no reason to cry over a spilled milli.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Love is mutual. The couple should love each other. One-sided love will only give the person pain. So, if you think that you are involved in one-sided love, quit immediately.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
It will be a shameful act to love someone despite no love is felt by the person. Never allow yourself to be a prisoner of a wrong love..

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.495
There are individual differences, so we cannot blame others doing this loving someone without love in return. They are weak losers.

Back