Why surveys are not available for Tier 3 countries?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Using surveys people are advertising something and they want sell it. Tier 1 users have more money and they will spend it more often than people from Tier 3 country people.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
well stated, Tier 1 users have more money and they will spend it more often than people from Tier 3 country people.so the surveys too will always go to them

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We cannot expect every website to work for us and we should learn to move on and find something that can work for us
Yes, this is what we are used to. Difficulties will make us stronger. There are many ways to make money online and we can still make money. Although I heard that earnings from surveys are high on some sites

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The reason is simply because most of the companies that are using the data from surveys have no business in third developing countries. They want to use data collected from survey to better their products and know how users are seeing their products
That's right, good reason. Surveys are indeed a kind of marketing research, which is carried out by someone who is going to build a business. That's why the demographic survey is also determined by the location where they want to build the business.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Yes, this is what we are used to. Difficulties will make us stronger. There are many ways to make money online and we can still make money. Although I heard that earnings from surveys are high on some sites
Yes, there are forums to make money! And various other PTWs (like Steemit, for ex.). Surveys are not so good for tier 3 countries (moreover, even less for tier 4 ones). At the sight of the promoting surveys companies, we don't earn enough to carry on a spendthrift life (the greatest desire of a commercial business). Many of us don't live in a populated metropolis full of giant shopping centers or a touristic city, we don't spend for many leisure as companies would like. We prefer to spare for emergencies and it's not convenient for commerce and industry.
Companies also prefer people who have children, age until the end of their teens, because they mean spending for school items, sports, cultural activities and leisure with friends (unfortunately, impossible things for many people living in tier 4 countries and enough people living in tier 3 ones).

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
There are many ways to make money online and we can still make money daily it is to find what suits you though it isn't easy but difficulties will make us stronger.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Most survey sites even when they accept members from tier 3 countries don't have enough surveys for them. Even tier 2 countries are not as favoured as tier 1 countries. It's just because there is less customer base in the tier 3 countries and most brands that conduct these surveys have no business there.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
You are right they will accept members from tier 2 countries but don't have enough surveys for them. like I had the same experience with streetbee. I got accepted but no survey for me

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In tier1 countries, brands allocate funds for Research and Development. Part of the funds goes to getting reviews about products, services or offers. This comes as surveys so they go through survey platforms to get that. That's not done in lower tier countries that's why surveys are not available.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yesh I agree with you as I know that tier1 countries do have , brands allocating funds for any Research and Development which I believe is some of the funds for getting reviews

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But are there really people in Tier 1 countries who participate in polls to earn money? I think there are much better jobs out there with much more income. Also, $10 is only the price of one meal there and not worth it

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Sure a lot of businesses that needs these feedbacks through surveys don't operate in tier 3 countries, so they wouldn't be needing our input it's not their doing eventually too.
Yup they don't have a single reason why they should provide surveys for tier 3 counties people say it's the best way to earn money however only people who live in countries like America can earn money

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.970
Maybe there are some survey websites that really do not work in tier-3 countries which is quite a disappointment since I'd love to work on survey websites again. The only survey websites I am part of are YouGov and Rakuten Insights. I just joined the latter a few days ago.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Surveys deals with targeted audience and those information filled out on a survey platforms are used for analysis purpose to know how an existing product should improve on their product or how a new product should start and where to start.there are also local surveys in tier three countries too and they do the same but the issue is just the very low payout for surveys and also there are limited surveys and it's mostly based on demand which cannot be really relied upon.Sometimes, you even see some of these people conducting survey and expect user's to fill them for free.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yesh sometimes I try to wonder sae if there are really people in Tier 1 countries who participate in taking some of these boring surveys to earn money. there are better ways to income for them

Back