Why the cost of running business is high in Nigeria.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.958
Yeah electrity really does play a big role when it comes to business that's why in some counties it's easier than in others my country also struggles with electricity and it's hard for peaple who have bussness to sustain themselves

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.261
The reason why imported goods are cheaper in Nigeria even when shipping costs is factored in is because their cost of production is low. And electricity is a major component of that low cost of production.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The cost of production in Nigeria is relatively high because of lack of good government which contributes no great plan for the economy the nigerian government has plans for only there prosperity and care less about the citizens

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have given up on Nigeria ever having a stable electricity. There is no political will on the part of government to fix it. They can't tell me the problem is something that can never be fixed.

The simple truth is that they can actually do it but the problem is that they are too selfish and self-centered to be able to come out fully and handle the problem because most of them are into the importation of generators that they sell in the market.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.991
The cost of running a business in Nigeria is high cause at the moment the cost of living is pretty much very high. So even to buy materials needed to start up the business can be pretty expensive.

Back