Why the fight against Binance?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This has been something that I have been seeing a lot on the internet lately as the US SEC are trying to get Binance out of operations for the past few months now and as it is the down fall if Binance is just like rendering a lot of people broke due to the fact that millions have their assets kept in Binance.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
I don't know the exact reasons the United States government is hostile to crypto, but after the SEC sued Binance US, in early June, it was revealed that several reasons Binance US was accused of embezzling its users' funds, Binance US was also considered to have violated the American securities law because it had sold assets unregistered securities.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know the exact reasons the United States government is hostile to crypto, but after the SEC sued Binance US, in early June, it was revealed that several reasons Binance US was accused of embezzling its users' funds, Binance US was also considered to have violated the American securities law because it had sold assets unregistered securities.
I guess the major issue with because binance is owned by someone that is not an American because I know Americans have jealousy with the success of finance it is bringing down business for most American owners of crypto exchange and binance is really successful and big and so the US don't like things like that.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I guess the major issue with because binance is owned by someone that is not an American because I know Americans have jealousy with the success of finance it is bringing down business for most American owners of crypto exchange and binance is really successful and big and so the US don't like things like that.
That is just it. What they did to Huawei is what they want to do to Binance. I believe every country fighting Binance has an indigenous exchange it wants to push out and promote.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is just it. What they did to Huawei is what they want to do to Binance. I believe every country fighting Binance has an indigenous exchange it wants to push out and promote.
actually this is what I have noticed with the United States of America they don't want anybody to beat their own you know there are many Americans who own wallet exchanges but they are not as successful as binance that is why they want to bring binance down if CZ binance should sell the company to an American all this will stop.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
actually this is what I have noticed with the United States of America they don't want anybody to beat their own you know there are many Americans who own wallet exchanges but they are not as successful as binance that is why they want to bring binance down if CZ binance should sell the company to an American all this will stop.
It is just what it is. But no matter what they would try, their homegrown crypto exchanges would only gain popularity in their country. Binance is a global market leader and has built a reputation already.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is just what it is. But no matter what they would try, their homegrown crypto exchanges would only gain popularity in their country. Binance is a global market leader and has built a reputation already.
Definitely binance has built a global market for itself and cannot be undermined by the antics of the SEC who are trying to bring it down and one funny thing is that most of the SEC members are having wallets with Bitcoin and also some in binance.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I could not even find a tangible reason why they sued Binance. If this is the reason, it means that they are not being sensible. The person who owns it may come from anywhere but everyone in the world is benefiting from it

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
With all the pressure from so many quarters on Binance as.a company, it still stands strong and delivers excellent services. That is the hallmark of a purposeful business. They should just relax on the unsubstantiated attacks on Binance because it would not work.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
All the exchanges are likely to face a problem, since the number of banking transactions will reduce if more people are using Binance and other similar crypto websites . Banks make a large amount from transaction fees , which they lose if crypto is used.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I honestly do not know why the US government are trying to get binance out of operation. I feel to be on safe side, one should transfer one's coin on binance to other crypto exchanges.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.215
This has been something that I have been seeing a lot on the internet lately as the US SEC are trying to get Binance out of operations for the past few months now and as it is the down fall if Binance is just like rendering a lot of people broke due to the fact that millions have their assets kept in Binance.
That's why I have been so skeptical in the general crypto currency thing in my online activities. Now this would be a big blow for the investors that their assets are held in there

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why I have been so skeptical in the general crypto currency thing in my online activities. Now this would be a big blow for the investors that their assets are held in there
The thing is binance fight with sec of the United States is just a thing of the fact that binance is not owned by a member of the states or a citizen of the state but the fight us over for now and binance is free off sec

Back