Why US always Benefits from Every War?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The United States of America always gets the benefit whenever two countries collide with each other like previously Ukraine and Russia got into a war and USA was pushing Ukraine to fight just because they like to sell it's expensive ammunition to them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think they earn most from Weapons and that's why they are always pushing other countries to fight with their enemy like previously they were doing with Taiwan if I'm not wrong.

cmoneyspinner

Complete Stranger
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh sure! US has the biggest weapons manufacturers. But who is buying those weapons? Russia sold their weapons to North Korea. But now that they have invaded Ukraine, Russia is actually buying back those weapons from North Korea. WHY? Because America won't sell them any! When you say America "benefits", I guess if you measure those "benefits" by dollars, then you can not deny that war is for "somebody's" profit. But nobody benefits from war.

By the way, use of the AK-47 firearm is widespread. It is used by military forces all around the world The man who invented the AK-47 was a Russian, Mikhail Kalashnikov. That guy did not earn any money for his invention.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.738
Where like they say in every condition be it good or bad, there is always a particular group, set or country that benefits form it. Others sees this as war but the United States sees it as business.

Back