Why you should invest your money but not save it

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to save our money but it is better to invest it. When we save our money in the bank, though it will be safe there but the money will not grow. But if we invest in a profitable investment, our money will continue to grow. Since banks are using our money for investment, then there is no reason we should give them our money to invest but to invest it ourselves.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Saving money in the bank benefits the bank not you. You put your money in the bank, they loan somebody that money and that person's repays the loan with a high interest rate. You will get peanuts as interest to your savings while the bank earns way more with your money beyter invest it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I always advice people to do both. Most persons assume saving is what they need to grow their income, but the truth of the matter is that savings alone would take you no where. Investment is key to wealth but it is also wise to have savings while you save, there are cases where you might come across losses in an investment, your savings would prevent you from being stranded.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I always advice people to do both. Most persons assume saving is what they need to grow their income, but the truth of the matter is that savings alone would take you no where. Investment is key to wealth but it is also wise to have savings while you save, there are cases where you might come across losses in an investment, your savings would prevent you from being stranded.
I was into saving only from many years but in order to get stable income and to become rich we need to explore different investment opportunities.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I was into saving only from many years but in order to get stable income and to become rich we need to explore different investment opportunities.
Exactly, I was only focus on the saving part back then, but i discovered that in the end after spending from the savings it takes time for me to save up that amount again but with investments added to it , it makes saving a lot more easier.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Exactly, I was only focus on the saving part back then, but i discovered that in the end after spending from the savings it takes time for me to save up that amount again but with investments added to it , it makes saving a lot more easier.
It's good that we have discovered it so how we can look for different avenues to invest our earnings and with that we can increase our daily earnings.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very true. And always remember that it's never to late to start investing and preparing for your future. There are a lot of ways you can invest. Let's try them out. But alwàys remmeber to research first to avoid losing money

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.288
Saving money in the bank benefits the bank not you. You put your money in the bank, they loan somebody that money and that person's repays the loan with a high interest rate. You will get peanuts as interest to your savings while the bank earns way more with your money beyter invest it
The thing is that if one can invest in profitable ventures then investment is the best than saving the money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It is good to save our money but it is better to invest it. When we save our money in the bank, though it will be safe there but the money will not grow. But if we invest in a profitable investment, our money will continue to grow. Since banks are using our money for investment, then there is no reason we should give them our money to invest but to invest it ourselves.
We should invest our money because it will multiply and grow bigger

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
If you keep big money in the bank, you will lose because the value of money will decrease (inflation) which is not comparable to bank interest. But to buy investment instruments, be it mutual funds or stocks, we need to save so that we can at least buy 1 lot of blue chip stocks.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
Even though it's good to invest money, there are times it's necessary to simply save it for easy access. For example, a health emergency is not the time to be going around trying to liquidate your investments for cash.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing your money is a great way to ensure that it grows over time. While saving your money in a bank account can provide some level of safety and liquidity, investing it can potentially earn you higher returns that can help you reach your financial goals faster. Investing can also provide you with the opportunity to diversify your portfolio and spread your risk across different asset classes. Therefore, investing your money is a great way to ensure that it grows over time.

Back