Will bitcoin reach $40K in 2023?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
Currently it goes close to 25k. I hope it will not reach 20k until end of year even most investors would. In some moment it should go up. No matter it is free money for me.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I do not know what can lead to think currently in the middle of the year already, with the SEC denouncing Binance, Coinbase, with the interest in the floors on cryptocurrencies as indicated by the graphs and parameters and the current economic situation, that Bitcoin can rise to more than 40,000 dollars sincerely.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Yes, I remain optimistic with Bitcoin in reality but not in the short term as in 2023 or the rest of the year, I think that in a few years if it could increase a lot in price.

There was a time when people were discussing whether or not the market value of Bitcoin will reach $10,0000 or not. However, now the market could barely reach $30K.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
There was a time when people were discussing whether or not the market value of Bitcoin will reach $10,0000 or not. However, now the market could barely reach $30K.
In the last stay nobody knows what the price will do, neither in the short term nor in the medium term, we can analyze and speculate for what may happen, but if it is true that if we do a fair analysis, we will see that the possibility of Bitcoin exceeding 40k this year, are really low.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
This is very much possible. There could be one last push before the end of the year or after the new year before we get a crash to accumulate before the Bitcoin halving.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the battle that major exchanges and cryptocurrency institutions are facing, people that hold cryptocurrency would be forced to withdraw their cryptocurrency assets which would cause the price to drop further.. It is unlikely that bitcoin would not reach 40k this year.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
With the battle that major exchanges and cryptocurrency institutions are facing, people that hold cryptocurrency would be forced to withdraw their cryptocurrency assets which would cause the price to drop further.. It is unlikely that bitcoin would not reach 40k this year.
Yes, it is extremely unlikely that will happen, almost all exchanges are currently in court battles with the SEC, and fewer and fewer people see the market bullish for this year or the next few years we will surely be in a bearish side market for a while.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesterday, when I checked the charts, I discovered that Bitcoin has dipped by a whopping -3%. It then dawned on me that cryptocurrency is also having a difficult year too. We have already giveneuo on having a bullish run for this year. Let's look at next year.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yesterday, when I checked the charts, I discovered that Bitcoin has dipped by a whopping -3%. It then dawned on me that cryptocurrency is also having a difficult year too. We have already giveneuo on having a bullish run for this year. Let's look at next year.
Today it has risen again a little because Blackrock wants to open a spot Bitcoin ETF, that would be great news and could cause a lot of capital to enter the asset in the coming months / years, it also depends on whether it is approved and how long it would take for the ETF to be operational.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Today it has risen again a little because Blackrock wants to open a spot Bitcoin ETF, that would be great news and could cause a lot of capital to enter the asset in the coming months / years, it also depends on whether it is approved and how long it would take for the ETF to be operational.
I hope this move turns out well for the crypto market and Bitcoin. A lot of people have lost faith on the crypto market due to the recent dips. I am optimistic though

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I hope this move turns out well for the crypto market and Bitcoin. A lot of people have lost faith on the crypto market due to the recent dips. I am optimistic though
Yes, I also expect it, but seen how the SEC is behaving around cryptocurrencies, I see it unlikely that it will accept Blackrock's request, but we also have to know that Blackrock is the largest asset manager in the world and has a lot of power and influence too, we will see what happens.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
It does not look like Bitcoin will even reach $30K let along reaching $40K in 2023. However, anything can happen in the crypto world. If the war between Russia and Ukraine stops and world economy improves, Bitcoin will suddely leap forward

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
It does not look like Bitcoin will even reach $30K let along reaching $40K in 2023. However, anything can happen in the crypto world. If the war between Russia and Ukraine stops and world economy improves, Bitcoin will suddely leap forward
Following the Bitcoin trajectory, it seems that it is going to be very difficult for bitcoin to reach such a value but it could only reach the value if the cryptocurrency whalwles adopt buy huge amount of Bitcoin.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Maybe hopefully it could get to 30k one more time this year, but I don't think it could go much higher from that point, a lot of things are needed right now for a sustained upward movement.

Back