Will Crypto Be Online Currency?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Currently cryptocurrency has gained a lot of attention and popularity. It is decentralized in nature, cannot be counterfeited like fiat money, a high level of security, and the potential for fast and cheap transactions, without third parties. However, it is too early to say whether crypto has become an online currency.

On the other hand, there are still many challenges and limitations or obstacles facing cryptocurrencies. For example, government regulations, not all businesses accept crypto as a medium of exchange etc.

In short, even though crypto has great potential to be used as a means of online payment, it seems that it still has to go through a long and tortuous process before forming itself into the dominant online currency as a substitute for fiat money.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it has to a certain extent already. I can buy nearly anything I want on Amazon and I can buy Amazon Gift Cards with Bitcoin from BitRefill and other websites.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I think it has to a certain extent already. I can buy nearly anything I want on Amazon and I can buy Amazon Gift Cards with Bitcoin from BitRefill and other websites.
I agree with you, we can pay for goods and services with cryptocurrency, even the Colorado Government has officially allowed its people to pay taxes using crypto, but not all businesses or shops accept crypto, Also the web hosting service provider I only know Namecheap accepts Bitcoin. Still have a long way

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you, we can pay for goods and services with cryptocurrency, even the Colorado Government has officially allowed its people to pay taxes using crypto, but not all businesses or shops accept crypto, Also the web hosting service provider I only know Namecheap accepts Bitcoin. Still have a long way
One day soon they will either accept Crypto or go out of business.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not everyone may accept Bitcoin or crypto as payment but at least, some platforms do accept them. It's the same way when others do not accept dollars because they accept payments on local currency.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
However, it is too early to say whether crypto has become an online currency.
If cryptocurrency is not an online currency, then what is it now. I believe you are wrong by that, because cryptocurrency is already an online currency. As the only way that we can use it to make transactions is through online alone.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Obviously , cryptocurrency is a currency that exist only on the internet.
That may be true in Nigeria, but in the USA I can buy and sell Crypto in my grocery store with an ATM like machine. I can also buy Gift Cards to buy my groceries with from BitRefill.com

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I do not know what this question refers to, cryptocurrencies can only move if you have a connection to the internet, if you consider it a currency, then it is already an online currency, or if you consider it a means of payment it is currently a means of online payment, I do not know here what is the real question?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not know what this question refers to, cryptocurrencies can only move if you have a connection to the internet, if you consider it a currency, then it is already an online currency, or if you consider it a means of payment it is currently a means of online payment, I do not know here what is the real question?
My Satoshi move 24/7 inside a daily compound interest account. I can leave town and not logon for days and when I get back my balance will be thousands of Satoshi higher than when I left.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Currently cryptocurrency has gained a lot of attention and popularity. It is decentralized in nature, cannot be counterfeited like fiat money, a high level of security, and the potential for fast and cheap transactions, without third parties. However, it is too early to say whether crypto has become an online currency.

On the other hand, there are still many challenges and limitations or obstacles facing cryptocurrencies. For example, government regulations, not all businesses accept crypto as a medium of exchange etc.

In short, even though crypto has great potential to be used as a means of online payment, it seems that it still has to go through a long and tortuous process before forming itself into the dominant online currency as a substitute for fiat money.
I think its still too early to tell whether crypto will become the next big thing in online currency It definitely has its pros and cons and theres still a lot of uncertainty surrounding it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
My Satoshi move 24/7 inside a daily compound interest account. I can leave town and not logon for days and when I get back my balance will be thousands of Satoshi higher than when I left.
Yes, but for all this you need to connect to the internet before or after, that is what I mean, because blockchain technology works with the internet, at least to make transactions.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto is the future of finance. With it's increased adoption by global brands, it's certain that crypto will soon become the preferred way of payment online. We still have stable coins immune to volatility.

Back