Will it be possible to become a millionaire in adult age?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Really true it's going to be possible but one funny thing which you need to know is planning you need to plan before you become a millionaire those ones you see today really work hard for their money

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
If you earn more than what you need for minimum expenses and if you continue to save and invest, you can become rich in 20 years

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
You need to plan very well and invest your little capitals to produce you quality profit but if you can save some money in special bank account you can win at adult age

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
In my city, some people become a millionaire in adulthood if they work in investment bank. They earn very high salary and get great bonus. Of course, they also make investments themselves.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
It is very possible to become a millionaire in adult age. For example, one might invest in one's adult age and gain a lot of money. It is always better to try to make money when one is younger though.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.813
In my city, some people become a millionaire in adulthood if they work in investment bank. They earn very high salary and get great bonus. Of course, they also make investments themselves.
I think they are lucky to be in the course of their adulthood. In fact, Bill Gates became one when he was 30 years old.
Post automatically merged:

It sounds like we need to learn this kind of soft skill. Although it needs a lot of time to be expert and be like them, too.

Last edited:
Back