Will Start a Business but Afraid of Failure?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Many people out there not only have business ideas but also have sufficient capital to set up a business that they want. But unfortunately, they are afraid of failure, such as fear of not selling, fear of not being able to manage their business, fear of bankruptcy, etc.
So what's your advice if you meet someone who is afraid to start a business?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
@Ginger and @freelancermaria If you are afraid to start a business or don't know what products to sell. First, you have to choose the products and brands that you use often, for example, perfume, hair oil, cosmetics, etc. Second, look for suppliers or agents, you can try to become a reseller or dropshipper, of course, the capital is very small. Third, because you already know the products that you usually use, of course you know their advantages, and promote them via WhatsApp groups, Facebook, etc. Fourth, learn the character of consumers and what they want. Collect money and start a new business. If you still have questions, feel free to put your comments.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.155
It is normal to feel afraid of starting up a business because it is a risky thing to engage in. It would be a slim chance to failure if the feasibility study done is accurate.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I am the one who has a fear of starting a business. I am scared of investing my money as I am not at a stage where I can take risks as my kids are grown up and I need money and a source of a trusted income with which I may be able to help them study high.

Moreover, I dont have knowledge of the business from where to start. I know it's better to do a business and become a boss of your own but that requires knowledge, skills and money and I lack all of them.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
This is very true that lack of knowledge and fear are mostly at centre stage.This is why you need to involve an expert in the programmes you are doing.You need to buy a viable business proposal that has been well researched and is scalable and viable.The thing is that you need to ensure that you develop passion in what you want to do and create timely and effective mornitoring systems for your business.With that I highly doubt if you can be disappointed.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
There is no guarantee that a start up will be successful. If a person is afraid of failure, s(he) should re-consider whether to start a business or getting a stable job.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
The fear of failure is actually pretty common and has stopped a lot of persons from actually showing their full potential. If you keep on fearing failure, you would end up keeping yourself in one spot. Rather what would help is for you to have a mindset that even if you fail there is a lesson to learn from it.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I'd like to start my own business someday, but I'm afraid of not meeting my sales goals. Also, I'm not sure which business to start or which ones are in demand right now.

Being afraid to start any kind of business is a very common thing because of the fact that we may suffer from losses and this could be a really saddening thing for many people who were diligent when it comes to starting business.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Many people out there not only have business ideas but also have sufficient capital to set up a business that they want. But unfortunately, they are afraid of failure, such as fear of not selling, fear of not being able to manage their business, fear of bankruptcy, etc.
It is true that many people are afraid of starting a business because they feel that they will not succeed. I believe that they must not let fear ruin their plans but move on.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think they should try it, not risking is the biggest risk, if you believe in your idea then you need to start it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I think they should try it, not risking is the biggest risk, if you believe in your idea then you need to start it.
I agree with you, if we have the capital and a good idea we have to start according to the plans we have made, maybe we also need moral support from our closest family, girlfriends and friends.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In life, sometimes you win sometime you learn, so if you want to do you own business make sure you do some preparation first or researches. If you always afraid of failure, it means business is not for you. Dont think it too much, as long as you did you own preparation, just do it and make sure you have a backup plan if that business is not work really well.

I have my own shop for the last 4 years, it took forever for me to started. Because i used to worked for several company for long time. And my own situation that force me to did it and i did my own researches first, and voila i neverthough that its my 4th years doing it.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You don't have to allow feeling of failure resist you from establishing. In fact failure is an aspect of business as well. You tend to learn from failure. So fear up.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
The fear of failure has barred many people from making wise decisions in life. For instance many people have good business ideas but have really failed to act them because of the fear to fail.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
You don't have to allow feeling of failure resist you from establishing. In fact failure is an aspect of business as well. You tend to learn from failure. So fear.
You are indeed very right with that. l think in every venture one must try any opportunity that comes on their way and focus on that which work best for them.

Back