Feedback Withdrawal requests pending

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I made a withdrawal request a moment ago for my $20 and saw there visibly that the first request was still pending. It is so disgusting. We never knew of we will be paid or not. It is more than one month now the site owner is on vacation.😞 Only God knows, but there is nothing to do but to remain positive and hopeful.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I can totally understand your frustrations towards the whole thing. Lets just be calm and hope for the best anytime from now. I am really hoping everything turns out okay very soon honestly.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
fingers crossed that everything will resolve,assurance is that official communication has been made and the technical team are working tirelessly to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I can totally understand your frustrations towards the whole thing. Lets just be calm and hope for the best anytime from now. I am really hoping everything turns out okay very soon honestly.
Yes, I feel it few days from now the site owner returns and we'll be happy again and @Carson20t ,thank you so much for your inspiring words.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
You are welcome and fingers crossed that everything will work out to our good.We will surely keep calm.
Yes we stay calm and be patient though it's too long already hehe. But there is no choice except to wait as to when, we never know. Only Jordan knows where he is and if he is okay this time.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am just from reading on forumcoin that a communication was made that just around this date is when we expect official communication from @Jordan.I think we just need to wait a little bit.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I am just from reading on forumcoin that a communication was made that just around this date is when we expect official communication from @Jordan.I think we just need to wait a little bit.
Maybe his long vacation is very necessary for him either for health , business or love affairs 😁. The third is very nice lol. Yes we need to wait until when only time knows and himself.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Maybe his long vacation is very necessary for him either for health , business or love affairs 😁. The third is very nice lol. Yes we need to wait until when only time knows and himself.
I reserve my coment on the third one,you are hilurious lol,it would be nice if someone actually got to share such a wonderful moment with the online family.It is good to build trust and wish for our friends good things.A honeymoon is a good thing.Maybe that is the case that he is vacationing with thee love of his life.

If it is for health then it is sad.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I reserve my coment on the third one,you are hilurious lol,it would be nice if someone actually got to share such a wonderful moment with the online family.It is good to build trust and wish for our friends good things.A honeymoon is a good thing.Maybe that is the case that he is vacationing with thee love of his life.

If it is for health then it is sad.
It's just an assumption hehe but much nice if it's because of a honeymoon not sickness issue. We're just making speculations because we lack the right info on what Jordan takes too long to come back.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Hello @Starmix we've got to stay active and keep making the forum work well. Everything should be fine soon. Let's stay active and be positive about the whole thing.
Yes, you are so right, and there is no choice versus an invisible :ROFLMAO:. Let us continue to expand our patience. This is one way to test our patience and endurance. Well, anyway, and anyhow, I am patient as a horse.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I already had one website crash and burn this month, so that's enough. Now I am down to one major project and a few little trickle sites.
Are you talking about cryptowin here? it is always good to be steady as a business person so that we do not get to be over dissappointed.

About the current state in terms of pending payments i strongly feel there will be some communication soon as to what will be the next course of action.One thing i love about Jordan,Devin and the rest of the team here is that they are quality people and they will always go an extra mile to make this community the best,

If we can go back to the first communication that was made you do notice that people were requested to make payments.I think it was anticipated that the paying master or authority was going to be in absenture for a while and logically speaking only a few people do make some really good money on RIF for posting and commenting.I doubt if an average worker on RIF can make over $50 per two months.I used to make more money on log in than i did on posting on RIF for a while.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you talking about cryptowin here? it is always good to be steady as a business person so that we do not get to be over dissappointed.

About the current state in terms of pending payments i strongly feel there will be some communication soon as to what will be the next course of action.One thing i love about Jordan,Devin and the rest of the team here is that they are quality people and they will always go an extra mile to make this community the best,

If we can go back to the first communication that was made you do notice that people were requested to make payments.I think it was anticipated that the paying master or authority was going to be in absenture for a while and logically speaking only a few people do make some really good money on RIF for posting and commenting.I doubt if an average worker on RIF can make over $50 per two months.I used to make more money on log in than i did on posting on RIF for a while.
Yes I am talking about CryptoWin and I am not that disappointed. I know the risk going in and never used my own money and I still go back a few minutes each day just in case it comes to life, but I made 4 withdrawal requests this month and they all had error messages and did not get paid, but my balance went down anyway.

Back