Women taking the lead in business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
In our current day and time, there are still people who believe women are not fit to lead when it comes to business or any other thing. Personally for me i don't really mind who is in charge be it male or female, as long as the desired result is produced. What are you, are you okay letting a woman lead a business?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think both men and women are capable of leading a business if they have the right attributes. After all, what matters most is whether the business has achieved its goals under the man or woman's leadership.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.655
Most women are empowered to any situations they want now. It means we are embracing the gender equality in terms of leading people in a company, an organization, etc.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
Women can do business well. I'n my place there are young female interpreneurs and they managed well. We can trust them but they can't manage a multi national companies.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Personally, I have nothing against a woman taking leadership positions in the offline job before the one I have today, the boss was a woman and she really was an exceptional boss and I got along great with her

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
Personally, I have nothing against a woman taking leadership positions in the offline job before the one I have today, the boss was a woman and she really was an exceptional boss and I got along great with her
My boss is also a woman and we're always in good terms. She's so capable, reliable, and approachable.We all appreciated her dealings with her subordinates.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
There are strong women who can lead businesses more than men. Just remember Helen of Troy, she is a brave and beautiful lady who manned 300 plus warrior ships and more in the world manned by women.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
In our current day and time, there are still people who believe women are not fit to lead when it comes to business or any other thing. Personally for me i don't really mind who is in charge be it male or female, as long as the desired result is produced. What are you, are you okay letting a woman lead a business?
From a professional perspective, it's been widely researched and shown that gender diversity, including having women in leadership positions, can bring a range of benefits to organizations such as increased innovation, better problem solving and decision making, improved company reputation and greater employee satisfaction.

Therefore, it can be concluded that a person's gender does not determine their ability to lead and success in business, and that a merit-based approach to leadership selection is the most effective way to drive business success.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I don't think it will be nice to believe that women are not capable of leading a business or are not capable of doing some things

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
It seems the narrative is changing now because women are doing a lot to help better the society we are no longer about only the kitchen but doing things outside the kitchen.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, what I know is that there are some countries or regions that do not allow a woman to work outside the home, let alone be a leader in a company. But I won't blame them because they definitely have their reasons. As for me, a woman can be a good leader in a company, as long as she has a leadership spirit, knowledge and experience. As well as having a fair and objective character, not being authoritarian in leading the company.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Naturally, women are better managers than men. Women are resilient and have inner capacity that is difficult to be measured by men. I don't care who leads, whether it is a man or women once they produce or give results .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Naturally, women are better managers than men. Women are resilient and have inner capacity that is difficult to be measured by men. I don't care who leads, whether it is a man or women once they produce or give results .
Women truly know how to manage business than men because it is not every woman who can do this

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Women are emerging as business leaders and entrepreneurs. The truth is that when a woman is determined, she sees ni limitations. That's why if they enter businesses, they tend to do well.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.655
I think both men and women are capable of leading a business if they have the right attributes. After all, what matters most is whether the business has achieved its goals under the man or woman's leadership.
I am with you. Both men and women can be a good leader in their respective businesses or working with. I am a person who believes in gender equality. It is how the real world now.

Back