Feedback Word Count and Clean up of this forum.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Joshua Farrell, @Heatman, @Shavkat @Devin @Jordan
I want to bring to your notice the high level of useless posts and comments in the forums. It seems members are only interested in getting credits without adequately contributing to the site to help the site grow.

Some gold members are taking advantage of their no word count to post 7 worded post repeating the thread topic. I saw one today. I advocate for word count for gold members. I am a gold member too. Please moderators, start penalizing people so that all those rubbish posts would stop. Thanks

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Joshua Farrell, @Heatman, @Shavkat @Devin @Jordan
I want to bring to your notice the high level of useless posts and comments in the forums. It seems members are only interested in getting credits without adequately contributing to the site to help the site grow.

Some gold members are taking advantage of their no word count to post 7 worded post repeating the thread topic. I saw one today. I advocate for word count for gold members. I am a gold member too. Please moderators, start penalizing people so that all those rubbish posts would stop. Thanks
As Heatman mentioned, the best way to combat such irrelevant material is to use the forum's report feature. Using the report feature will immediately alert the next available moderator to review the content and take the necessary actions.

If you are unsure how to report a post please review the image below:
1680116681436.png

Back