Working earning methods for Africans

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Getting online earning opportunities here in Africa is not easy, some well paying platforms are not available for us. That is why most of us are stuck in earning peanuts in a few sites available.
It is not easy and that is why we always hold on to the earning platforms that we have. I’m sure there will be more earning opportunities as time goes on

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.153
It is not easy and that is why we always hold on to the earning platforms that we have. I’m sure there will be more earning opportunities as time goes on
I really hope so too, that earning opportunities will increase with time. But for now, we try to make do with the few that are available. The good thing is that there are those that are legit and working right now.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.700
If you start freelancing, you will not be restricted by your location. You can work from Africa and make as much money as someone from North America.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.846
yes it's true if you are working from Africa there are alot of ways which you can make money but definitely I think some of the program may not really favor you at all the reward may be less

Back