Working From Home: Advantages and Disadvantages

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
If you work from home, what are the greatest advantages you've experienced? And what are the challenges you need t overcome?

I struggle mostly with time management and focus, but I enjoy it because I don't worry about commuting or dressing up and going out to make money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you work from home, what are the greatest advantages you've experienced? And what are the challenges you need t overcome?

I struggle mostly with time management and focus, but I enjoy it because I don't worry about commuting or dressing up and going out to make money.
I like working from home because I will not have time limitations.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It has been more than 8 years that I am working online. There is no regret for quitting my offline job prior to this decision. It is because I am the boss of my time.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Working from home help us to keep in touch with our family to support and care them better, to save fuel and our energy. While drawbacks are we turned less social, we move rarely we just sit and work at home so some health issues started generating.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
The major advantage is you save time and money that you are supposed to spend while traveling to your workplace. The major disadvantage is distractions in your work when you work from home.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620

The biggest advantage of working from home is the time and money I save on commuting. I used to spend hours every day stuck in traffic or on public transport which was really draining. Now I can use that time to get more work done spend time with my family or just relax.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Advantages: Comfort: Working from home can be more comfortable than working in an office. You can set up your workspace to suit your preferences and needs, and you don't have to worry about dress codes or other office-related rules.

Disadvantages: Isolation: Working from home can be lonely and isolating, especially if you don't have a lot of contact with colleagues or clients. This can lead to feelings of depression or anxiety.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
Since 2008, I've been working from home. I appreciate the convenience it provides. I can work from home and spend more time with the people who matter to me. Furthermore, there is no need to dress up for work. The only disadvantage is isolation. I don't get to talk to real people.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
For me one major advantage of working form home is that i can do this at anytime and i do not have to worry about beating traffic or what to wear, or even spend on transportation. While the disadvantage mainly comes when you are living with others, they may not give you enough space to do your thing.
Post automatically merged:

For me one major advantage of working form home is that i can do this at anytime and i do not have to worry about beating traffic or what to wear, or even spend on transportation. While the disadvantage mainly comes when you are living with others, they may not give you enough space to do your thing.

Back