Working on earning sites vs. working for individuals

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
What do you prefer, work on earning sites, or work for individual clients? Well, I prefer to work for individual clients because that's where you will make most money as an online worker.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.003
For me particularly I prefer joining many paying website which I cab get my pays through crypto rather than working for individuals but if .am opportune to work it run business for individuals I may give it a try

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The pay rates from individual clients is far better than what you earn from a site. A site typically pays $1.5 for an article while an individual client can pay up to $5 for the same article.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is better to work for an individual client because the pay is much higher than that on earning sites. However, I still prefer both for more earnings.
I feel it is better to work on earning sites but it depends on the site. Some sites pay higher while some don’t pay a lot of money. Presently, I have a site that is paying all my bills

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I would prefer to work for an individual than to work for an earning site because at the moment most sites can hardly give me a good pay due to my current location. If i bet to find good jobs earning sites online then i would shift my stance.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Working for yourself is better than working for earning site but the only thing is that you need to be patient and also be very hard working.
Really serious you are saying the truth working for yourself is better because you control all the money yourself you can also add some earning website that you know it's paying for yourself you still have the ability to control your earning

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do both. I work for survey sites and paid to post forums. I offer translation service to individual clients. My preference is to work with individual clients because I can develop a good relationship with him/her. I get most of my jobs through referral and word of mouth.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.223
For now, I have been working for earning sites and the pay is not so good. I really wish to start working for individuals in future. I understand that it will mean having to learn a skill that I can sell to those clients.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For now, I have been working for earning sites and the pay is not so good. I really wish to start working for individuals in future. I understand that it will mean having to learn a skill that I can sell to those clients.
The pay is not really good and that is why we should never focus on earning from just one platform alone. We need to work on more platforms to earn a reasonable amount

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.223
I don't think that I have any preference. I can easily work for both individuals and sites provided they are certified to be legit.
That is awesome for you, being this flexible can help you earn really well, you never have to choose where to concentrate on. You just go with the flow on what works well.

Back