Working with unserious persons

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
One of the most difficult situations in a business settings would be to work with unserious persons. While you are constantly trying to put in your best, these people are not even interested in putting in a little effort. At my previous job, one of the reasons that made me quit, besides wanting to focus on building my own business was due to the fact that I had an unserious team. I ended up doing majority of the works, running multiple positions at the same time, and the worse part was that my boss was always blaming me when there is a delay in productivity. How do you work with such persons?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I think the best word to describe those kinds you mentioned is lazy people. If people or workers are not serious in their jobs, they are lazy, no goal, no energy, in short, lazy and the resolution for that isto fire them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I think the best word to describe those kinds you mentioned is lazy people. If people or workers are not serious in their jobs, they are lazy, no goal, no energy, in short, lazy and the resolution for that isto fire them.
That's true, I think another way to describe them would be wickedness. Cause in some cases they might not be lazy but since it's not their own business they won't even want to but in their best cause they feel at the end of the month they would be paid.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.315
I am glad you decided to leave, my friend. They are not worth your time or energy. They will get nowhere due to their mentality/attitude. I have never encountered such people previously because I only work from home.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
My older brother is such person when it is talk about online work like PTP or anything similar. I tried work with him where he should post something on forums but he always forgot, when he got some tutorials he complicate stuff. I give up from him.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
When choosing a business partner ot staff for your business you need to hire professional who have skills and knowledge. The person you hire needs to be serious in his work.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
Working with unserious person is very frustrating. If s(he) is my co-worker, I'll let my supervisor know the problem of this person. If I am a business owner, I would fire him/her.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Working with unserious person is very frustrating. If s(he) is my co-worker, I'll let my supervisor know the problem of this person. If I am a business owner, I would fire him/her.
Yes it can be very frustrating. The worse part back then was that even after telling my supervisor, no real action was taken. I ended up doing most of the work.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
Working with the unserious people is very devastating. The final product of that would be less productivity for the business.
So it's better to work with the most competent persons for that matter.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
There are serious and not serious people. Those not serious are easy types, relaxed but eventually, they will become serious when tasks with a difficult tasks. They might not be serous if a task is easy.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.625
If I am the business owner, these people will be fired in no time. I do not need employees who are not serious about their respective jobs. I am wasting my money by having them, and it is better to let them have the forced resignations.

Back