Worst crypto coin you have ever HODL?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I heard about Reddcoin at first I wasn't interested in it but when it started showing some potentials I decided to HODL some bit since then the coin kept going down with no hope of coming back.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did same with it. I don't even follow it anymore.
I don't follow it either, I have even deleted the wallet I kept it although I can still retrieve it back if the coin's future becomes bright. I've been regretting my decision on holding the coin .lol

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
Bear markets cam be brutal and not all coins would survive. The best coin to hold now would be Bitcoin, Ethereum or stablecoins. Even those should have a stoploss at appropriate levels.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Bear markets cam be brutal and not all coins would survive. The best coin to hold now would be Bitcoin, Ethereum or stablecoins. Even those should have a stoploss at appropriate levels.
This is why I'm always holding only the outstanding coins. I can't just trust these other coins to survive any issues with the crypto market

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're right about some coins not been able to survive the Bear season , my Reddcoin is a perfect example. Bitcoin recent fluctuation is now on another degree I don't think I can invest in it now there is a tendency of it dropping to $10k

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
You're right about some coins not been able to survive the Bear season , my Reddcoin is a perfect example. Bitcoin recent fluctuation is now on another degree I don't think I can invest in it now there is a tendency of it dropping to $10k
What people do is to buy and hold for now and then sell later.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Several years ago I stuck with a lot of worst cryptos, such as Verge, Peercoin and Reddcoin, at that time I kept Reddcoin crypto in my desktop wallet and hoped to get some results from staking, but unfortunately RDD prices kept dropping, so I suffered a lot of losses.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Reddcoin looks very promising then with great potentials
What people do is to buy and hold for now and then sell later.
That's what most people do a lot, I still pity those who bought Bitcoin when it was around $40k , they will be regretting their decision for holding the coin then .

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Reddcoin looks very promising then with great potentials

That's what most people do a lot, I still pity those who bought Bitcoin when it was around $40k , they will be regretting their decision for holding the coin then .
Yeah they are really losing now. You would need to be careful with crypto currency investment, it is one investment with high risk.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto currency investment have a huge risk indeed, that's why it's advised to invest what you can afford to loose because the market can be unpredictable at times. Those who bought Bitcon at $40 thought the coin will keep rising but to their dismay the market went the other way round .

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is if they are patient enough to hold on to their coin, the price margin is wide enough to discourage those investors that they will end up selling off their coins for panic sales. It Will take a great deal of Patience to hold on till the end as you've said @cherry123

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
That is if they are patient enough to hold on to their coin, the price margin is wide enough to discourage those investors that they will end up selling off their coins for panic sales. It Will take a great deal of Patience to hold on till the end as you've said @cherry123
Definitely, holding unto a crypto currency to be able to sell at a profit always need patience. People need to understand this and imbibe tye traita.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't invest in crypto currency as I don't like to take risks nowadays.
Some risks are better taken while some are best left, not taken, It's good that you've decide your part. You won't have to panic whenever there is a massive Bear .
Definitely, holding unto a crypto currency to be able to sell at a profit always need patience. People need to understand this and imbibe tye traita.
You're right although it doesn't work in all situations.

Back