Would having a partner be of benefit to your business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have seen some business owners who have partners, they see this as a way to lighten the work load of running the business and as well share the risk factor. Would having a business partner be of benefit to you? For me at the moment i don't think i need a partner since my business is still growing.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I have seen some business owners who have partners, they see this as a way to lighten the work load of running the business and as well share the risk factor. Would having a business partner be of benefit to you? For me at the moment i don't think i need a partner since my business is still growing.
It's good to have a partner in business if it is a company, if not like my milk tea business, I prefer to do solo. I don't want someone to dictate me especially if that partner has not contributed something good.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Having a partner can be good in some areas and can also be bad in some areas and i dont think having a partner in a small business you can run all by yourself is advisable tho secondly it all depend on the kind of person you are making partner with. A large scale of business needs partner to grow it and to contribute in some areas also.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I think I will be benefiting more if I had a partner who could inject fresh funds in my business and also provide helping hand. I have not been able to manage business smoothly due to lack of funds

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Sure it is good to have a business partner that is reliable. This can help lighten the work load of running the business alone . You would share the risk with the person

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Having a partner can be good in some areas and can also be bad in some areas and i dont think having a partner in a small business you can run all by yourself is advisable tho secondly it all depend on the kind of person you are making partner with. A large scale of business needs partner to grow it and to contribute in some areas also.
That's true, everything has it advantages and as well disadvantages. A partner can definitely make running the business a lot easier, the most important thing is finding one that can have the same interest and willingness to work like you do.

Back