Would you allow your employees bring their babies to work?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.720
I am a very sympathetic person and I would not stop my employees from bringing their babies to work if I own or manage an organisation. I would provide a comfortable place for the parents and the babies.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
As a lady running a fashion house, I would definitely allow my employee to bring her baby to work because I don't think that baby can disrupt our fashion work.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
Some moms don't entrust their babies to the nannies. They want to supervise them to avoid problems which we usually hear about some nannies treatment to the helpless babies.
It's very tough to trust your children with anyone unless you know the person very well. Especially when they can't talk and can report you what has happened to them. Pumped breast milk can provide the new born with the nutrition that is needed for physical health. But physical breastfeeding helps one connect with feelings with the child and it strengthens the emotional bonding. It goes a long way in ensuring that both mom and babu have good mental and emotional health in long run.

Back