Would you find it comfortable selling cigarettes?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Cigaretes will always be good business. Also if you just give some discount on it, customers will come for sure. There is plenty base of customers for it. Only thing regulations from country are very high.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm allergic to smoking let alone of engaging in the selling of cigarettes. I hates cigarettes distaste it's odors. I even dislike the presence of smokers because they are full of body odour.
Nevertheless, I can not discourage those people that are engaging in cigarettes selling. How profitable the business is, I don't know because I'm not dealing in them.
What I notice is that, those that are engaging in petty trading are actually making money in them.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
In a matter of fact I can't manage doing that kind of the business. However the business seems very profitable and lucrative but because of the person's religion may not be allowed to conduct it.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
In a matter of fact I can't manage doing that kind of the business. However the business seems very profitable and lucrative but because of the person's religion may not be allowed to conduct it.
The truth is that I don't let religious inclinations affect my choices in business. When I am doing business, I drop religion. There are so many things religion forbid and we still do regardless, not to talk of legitimate business.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me the religion defines a businessman on what to do and that which is not supposed to be done by them while conducting the business. For example the selling of the drug abuse may not be allowed for the Christianity religion.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Cigarette companies that are producing it and making millions of Dollars from their products and I'm not going to the decline not taking part in making that money from the products.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me the religion defines a businessman on what to do and that which is not supposed to be done by them while conducting the business. For example the selling of the drug abuse may not be allowed for the Christianity religion.
Little can we apply religion motives to what we are ignorant of. I don't think religious scriptures is affirmative or non affirmative on this smoking. The Arabs and Hebrews where the two religions emanated are the best smokers in the world.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
No i can never be comfortable selling it. If I don't take it i see no need selling it. It's more like selling what i know is harmful to others but do not take it.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
But the patrons know it is harmful to them but they still take it like it is no man's business. If that is what they want, who am I to sell water to them.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But the patrons know it is harmful to them but they still take it like it is no man's business. If that is what they want, who am I to sell water to them.
I don't blame the smokers after knowing the dangers inherent with smoking. The manufacturing companies should be held responsible. Why not developing cigarettes from hybrid tobacco that is free from nicotine which is found to be health hazard to human consumption?.
The producers of cigarettes should look for alternative raw materials for cigarettes production.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I don't blame the smokers after knowing the dangers inherent with smoking. The manufacturing companies should be held responsible. Why not developing cigarettes from hybrid tobacco that is free from nicotine which is found to be health hazard to human consumption?.
The producers of cigarettes should look for alternative raw materials for cigarettes production.
There is no reason to exonerate the smokers from the blame. Every consumer is assumed to have perfect knowledge of the product he or she is consuming. The producers have to make profit and probably the hybrid tobacco is not profitable.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Selling of cigarettes is the last kind of business I'd never do. If your country is against the product, then why bother venturing into it. I'd rather sell products that are healthy to my customers and not detrimental to their health

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
On any business that I engage myself in I must involve the selling of the cigarettes liquor, among other drug abuse. This is because I can't sell something that is considered as bad to the people.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On any business that I engage myself in I must involve the selling of the cigarettes liquor, among other drug abuse. This is because I can't sell something that is considered as bad to the people.
I don't have any feelings to the idea of selling cigarettes. Selling it does not means you are a smoker or you have committed a sin. Though cigarettes is considered as hard drug that should not be abused, the smokers are at their own discretion to decide.
Nevertheless, cigarette should not be encouraged to be sold to underage.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I understand the viewpoint of everyone on this issue. It is not really proper to sell things that might be detrimental to the people even if the people want it. You have to have an ethical standpoint to business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I don't smoke and I'm always against smoking so I will find it difficult to sell what I don't consume. Infact I will not even sell it to discourage others

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I don't smoke and I'm always against smoking so I will find it difficult to sell what I don't consume. Infact I will not even sell it to discourage others
I am also of the same opinion as well, i do not smoke so i do not see an sense in going into a business i cannot make use of the products. And smoking goes against my religion as well, so it's a big no for me.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I would never sell cigarettes that's because i do not smoke as well. I don't even like the smell of it. Yeah it doesn't make sense selling what I don't like.

Back