Would You Quit Cryptocurrency if You Lost All You Invested?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lol we can't since it is not our money but if it is our money, we just have to be extra careful. I am not even investing in anything at the moment because I am afraid to lose money
I have had such good results only using money I earn online free, I would be crazy to depart from what has brought me success with no possible chance of losing my own assets. Sure it's a slow way to build significant cash flow, but at least it is always in the right direction.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have had such good results only using money I earn online free, I would be crazy to depart from what has brought me success with no possible chance of losing my own assets. Sure it's a slow way to build significant cash flow, but at least it is always in the right direction.
There used to be a time when I used to collect money from my parents but not anymore. Onlune earning has helped me to be able to stand on my feet and not collect money from anyone

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is why it is always advised to diversify your cryptocurrency investments. Also, hold your cryptocurrency in stable coins like USDT make sure that you don't commit so much to cryptocurrency per time.
Diversifying is good in moderation. I once invested in more than 10 coins and it wasn't as I expected. Without a system to help you keep up, you get overwhelmed and some coins will dump while you don't know, or they may pump and you are not there to secure the profits.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There used to be a time when I used to collect money from my parents but not anymore. Onlune earning has helped me to be able to stand on my feet and not collect money from anyone
I visit websites that give away free crypto every day, which is more reliable than getting it from my parents who have both passed away.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Yes I will if when letting go is wiser and the best option for me especially in the bear market. I will still though invest in some coins that are very popular like Bitcoin

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have experienced this before, i have lost all my earnings that i have collected from different earning platforms on online crypto trading when i was new to the trading world, i maid a mistake by increasing the leverage when i start trading and i lost the money with a seconds but i didn't give up.

Back