Would you rather be an employee or an employer?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
My ultimate dream is to be the boss and people are going to work under me. As of now, I am enjoying working as an employee to two companies. In time, I would be able to fulfill my dream in life.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
On a lighter note, if all of us are bosses, who would be our employees? It feels good to run your own business but it comes with a load of responsibilities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We all want to be our own boss and make money for ourselves, but this is not the truth of life and sometimes we have to work for employers. However, being an employer is not easy and you have to manage many employees. Some people prefer to be just an employee and not have much responsibility and receive a monthly salary. Do you like to be an employee or an employer?
I have never planned to work under someone all my whole life so I will prefer to be an employer

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I actually prefer to be an employer. This is because I have interest in starting my own business in the future. And I like the idea of being a boss.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I actually prefer to be an employer. This is because I have interest in starting my own business in the future. And I like the idea of being a boss.
Well, it's good, so you don't have a problem with the many responsibilities of being an employer, right?
I would prefer to be an employer because you will make more money from there.
Yes, being an employer has more income, although it also brings more responsibilities

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It's challenging to be a boss or employer as you need to take very important decisions which not everyone can take and that's why most of us prefer to be an employee

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It's challenging to be a boss or employer as you need to take very important decisions which not everyone can take and that's why most of us prefer to be an employee
I have come to learn that not everyone can be entrepreneurs. I respect people that understand that they can only he employees. One thing about being an employee is that you should strive to get to the peak of your career.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I have always been a leader right from my high school days. That's why the thought of working in an organization where someone is leading me sounded absurd to me. I can't work for anyone. I am naturally inclined to be an employer.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it's good, so you don't have a problem with the many responsibilities of being an employer, right?

Yes, being an employer has more income, although it also brings more responsibilities
of course I do not have a problem with being an employer. I know it requires a lot of responsibilities but you will make more money with it.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though everyone of us cannot be bosses, but it is better if one could have it in mind to be a labor employer than provider. Kennedy said " think of what you can do to America rather than what America can do for you".

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though everyone of us cannot be bosses, but it is better if one could have it in mind to be a labor employer than provider. Kennedy said " think of what you can do to America rather than what America can do for you".
Probably, it is not possible for everybody to become a boss. Some people must be employers and some people will be employees. But I chose to be an employer.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On a lighter note, if all of us are bosses, who would be our employees? It feels good to run your own business but it comes with a load of responsibilities.
It is good when the numbers of employers outgrown number of employees. This encourages stable economic situations. But where numbers of employees are more than number of employers, this would result into unemployment in the country.
Post automatically merged:

I prefer to be an employer, I know there are some responsibilities that comes with being an employer but I prefer it to being an employee. There is a joy of being a boss
Feeling joy to be a boss is not enough reasons to be an employer. You must develop passion on how to add values to the society. It is only when you have this intuition you will be able to withstand any trials that might likely surface.

Last edited:

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It is good when the numbers of employers outgrown number of employees. This encourages stable economic situations. But where numbers of employees are more than number of employers, this would result into unemployment in the country.
Post automatically merged:

Feeling joy to be a boss is not enough reasons to be an employer. You must develop passion on how to add values to the society. It is only when you have this intuition you will be able to withstand any trials that might likely surface.
Talking about more people becoming employers and less people becoming employees, it is important to understand that it would bring a great imbalance on the labour force. Who would work for you when everyone is running their businesses.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like to be the employer, aside getting a higher pay even if it's the same amount of money, there is a joy that comes with being the boss at work
Being your own boss is probably the best but it also comes with challenges. of course if you know how to tackle them you're going to enjoy it on the long run.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is nothing good that doesn't come with a prize. As the boss there are some works that may come with it but I feel employees does most of the work
Yeah, of course as a boss you are going to pay for the work they are doing. You will also bear the financial burden of the business venture.

Back