Would You Rather Work Online or Offline

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I have been working as an online freelancer for more than 5 years and I really enjoy it.
I can work whenever and wherever I want, allowing me to spend more time with the people who are most important to me.
So, for me, working online is preferable to working offline.

So, how about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.593
Due to dishonesty of leaders,and officials of poorer, powerless communities, professionals, investors from poorer communities are falsely accused without any proof, to steal their resume, savings by the rich and powerful. So though working offline is far more lucrative, some citizens are forced to work online for very less money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I prefer to work offline, I want to meet people, especially my co-workers. I need people to talk to while earning. Income offline is far better than income earns online.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to work offline, I want to meet people, especially my co-workers. I need people to talk to while earning. Income offline is far better than income earns online.
You can equally meet your customers when you work online. Have you forgotten You can work online to promote your offline business?. In my case, I would prefer to work on both.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Working online is indeed convenient, we are the boss of our time and the decision maker as to how much to earn in a month, but in my case, I love my active work and I am paid well.

Last edited:

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I prefer working online but I would still like to have a physical location for it. There's something about going to work that makes one more motivated than staying home all day.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been working as an online freelancer for more than 5 years and I really enjoy it.
I can work whenever and wherever I want, allowing me to spend more time with the people who are most important to me.
So, for me, working online is preferable to working offline.

So, how about you?
Personally for me, I would honestly prefer working offline - because the pay is better and of course it’s more stable. However, I would dedicate my free time to online earnings for sure, because it is rather enjoyable.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have a full-time regular offline job. And I prefer offline jobs because these jobs offer more salaries than what one can earn from online sites (just what I feel). Also, we have annual appraisals in offline jobs.

The only disadvantage is you have a scheduled time at which you have to go to work and return home. Moreover, you are not the boss there, your boss is always your boss. Corporate politics is always involved in offline jobs.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I prefer working online but I would still like to have a physical location for it. There's something about going to work that makes one more motivated than staying home all day.
Lol, it's just your mindsets. if you want to get serious with online work you can . You just see yourself as a worker.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I can both work online and offline as long as there is earning to save for the rainy days. It is just a matter of time management.

It's not easy to manage time when you work for a private organisation like mine, which wants us to be at work for at least 10-12 hours daily.

Back