AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
The remuneration are equal to the offline job. I don't find anything equivalent to my offline job in terms of earnings. I need to find something good for it.
Monthly is more than 50,000 or $1,000. I am aiming to get my equipment prepared. Like laptop,.headset and others that will be essential for online virtual assistant.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been working as an online freelancer for more than 5 years and I really enjoy it.
I can work whenever and wherever I want, allowing me to spend more time with the people who are most important to me.
So, for me, working online is preferable to working offline.

So, how about you?
For me too, online jobs are much better than offline jobs, I also want to start freelancing soon.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to work offline, I want to meet people, especially my co-workers. I need people to talk to while earning. Income offline is far better than income earns online.
It is advisable to work both online and offline. The sad experience of covid19 lockdown had taught us lessons why online business is more better than offline business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It is advisable to work both online and offline. The sad experience of covid19 lockdown had taught us lessons why online business is more better than offline business.
Yes, true, it is now the trend to have online earnings, we have to utilize our internet. We pay it so we have to earn something to consolidate our total income offline
and online.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
Yes I too would prefer working offline rather than online. I would like to have that physical touch and interaction with the colleagues at the work place. Offline work is more reliable than online work according to me.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I do both. My main source of income is doing translation work. I do it offline. I send the Word file to my client via email. To retain the loyalty of my clients, I sometimes have lunch or afternoon tea with them to strengthen our relationship. Other than translation work, I do online surveys and post on RIF for extra money.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
I would rather work offline. My primary source of income is the offline business activities that I usually carry out part timely. However I come for the online work immediately I am done with the offline jobs.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One hundred percent online. I come from a place where life is not easy and people are not kind. Of course, I am not saying that only my country is like this. This is the case in most large and populous countries. But my soul is tired and I only think about online income

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have been working as an online freelancer for more than 5 years and I really enjoy it.
I can work whenever and wherever I want, allowing me to spend more time with the people who are most important to me.
So, for me, working online is preferable to working offline.

So, how about you?
I have been working online for so long and I will continue to work online

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
For me I would rather choose offline work between the two. This is because Online work requires some more money to work with. This is through the internet data subscriptions and the cost for the electricity.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love online work because it offers flexibility to how you work as against offline work which is very rigid in nature.
Yes, and most importantly, you don't have a boss or colleague. Sometimes a colleague can be worse than a boss. Offline jobs have many more problems And I also prefer online work even if the income is half

Back