Would you still chose to become an entrepreneur or work for someone?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
A lot of us are entrepreneurs, and I believe we have come to experience how tasking it can be to startup and manage our personal business. If given the chance to choose again, would you still choose to be an entrepreneur or would you rather work for someone else. For me, my choice would still be to own a business of my own anytime or any day.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
I don't think people would choose to work for someone else instead of being an entrepreneur, however, a lot of people end up working for some one else because they cannot create their own business.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I had a job for approximately 8 years before becoming self employed. I do not think it worth being starting an online business at present, because of the massive financial fraud of top tech and internet companies. Though a housewife openly admits that she does not have any credit card and uses her husband's debit card for any payment she makes, the government, top tech and internet companies have been falsely claiming that she owns my credit cards, bank account , domains to pay her a monthly government salary since 2010, while I am making great losses, because I am criminally defamed and no one helps me though I am telling the truth.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
That depends on the individual's personality. Some people do not like to take risks and prefer living a stable life. For these people, they may prefer to have a stable job. As for myself, I have been employed by someone for many years. About 8 years ago, I decided to quit my job and worked as a freelancer. Take control of my work schedule and challenge myself.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I do both. I have a work and a business. I only manage my time well. I make a daily planning too. It is not hard to do as long as you have staff to manage your business while you are at work.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.355
With the way the inflation is ravaging the economy, l would opt to working for someone's business.
By so doing l would have avoided the hustles of constantly looking for money to put in the business which is a very difficult thing for now.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
There is no problem if you can handle both. I can handle both. It is a matter of time management and time adjustment to settle with every demand at work and business.

Ratine

Unfamiliar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$2.715
For now when l get that chance, l would opt to work for someone else rather than working for my business. This is because of the economic constraints associated with the running of businesses.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I am glad I have a stable offline job and an offline business the milk tea selling business in the mall. It's not easy to adjust our earnings this time. Prices are continuously soaring up.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.165
I have decided to work for someone else as of now since the money I have saved up for my start-up business is not enough yet. It is challenging making ends meet, especially with an unstable online job, and being the sole financial support for my parents.

Back