Would you update your skills to earn online?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I would definitely update my skills to earn online. There are a lot of opportunities to make money online by doing various jobs. Learning new skills such as coding, web development, graphic design, social media marketing, copywriting, blogging and video editing can help you to make money online. Having the right skills and knowledge can help you to find the right job and maximize your income. Additionally, updating your skills regularly can help you stay ahead of the competition and keep your skills current.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.203
I used to like a particular job online. The job is to teach how to use Microsoft Excel online. Since I am not well-equipped with this soft skill, I was not able to apply this job before. If I have more time, I would want to enhance my skill with this concern.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.745
For me I can say this I would update my skills for I to earn higher if probably I get any opportunity to do so because it can increase my online earnings a little bit higher.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, i would do it, more skills more money. If youre not upgrading yourself, you will lose in the competition. But i only upgrade my skills for something that i really want to do it, we know our capability.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.110
Raw Dex
$0.008
Never stop learning is my principle. I am doing translation work right now. I always try to improve my translation skills to become more competitive in the market. I am now venturing into business consulting including helping start-ups and SMEs to apply for government funding. I am doing a lot of research on the various types of government funding and the eligibility of getting these funds.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.510
Raw Dex
$0.110
Updating our skills is one of the outstanding requirements to survive because competition is very high as compared to the competition decade before so someone who will polish their skill will get good results out of it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.946
Raw Dex
$0.002
of course that is the right thing to do . updating one skills regularly can help one stay ahead of the competition and keep the skills for better offer online

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Never stop learning is my principle. I am doing translation work right now. I always try to improve my translation skills to become more competitive in the market. I am now venturing into business consulting including helping start-ups and SMEs to apply for government funding. I am doing a lot of research on the various types of government funding and the eligibility of getting these funds.
wow, awesome my friend, you did a great job so far, indeed never stop learning, always open for new skills and technology, it will helps us a lot in the future. i really love your spirit, though

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
indeed, with some skills and upgrade it regularly, we can get online job who pays us really well, some writing sites needs someone professional, so i need to step up my game, though

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
I am still thinking if what I should learn and adopt so that I can earn more online but I don't like surveys so I cannot make myself ready for that

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.946
Raw Dex
$0.002
Sure, without getting the right skills it will get difficult to get good jobs online. online jobs need one to have the right skills to he able to pick jobs

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, I would definitely update my skills to earn online. There are a lot of opportunities to make money online by doing various jobs. Learning new skills such as coding, web development, graphic design, social media marketing, copywriting, blogging and video editing can help you to make money online. Having the right skills and knowledge can help you to find the right job and maximize your income. Additionally, updating your skills regularly can help you stay ahead of the competition and keep your skills current.
That's right. It is important to update your skills to earn online. If you do not have the required skills, your online earnings will be low.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right. It is important to update your skills to earn online. If you do not have the required skills, your online earnings will be low.
Probably, the amount of money you can make online will be so limited if you do not have the necessary skills. Knowledge is the first thing people should seek before making money online.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Without updating our skills, we will be obsolete and our value will be depreciating. If I have opportunity, I will like to update my knowledge on web development. There have been a lot of new innovation on web development.

Back