Would you update your skills to earn online?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, one of the major reason I didn't make money online before was the kind of mentorship I got from some YouTubers. Some of them teach wrong information.
Oh, I am so sorry about that. Don't worry. I am sure that now you know a lot of things about online earning and you are going to make a lot of money online very soon.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh, I am so sorry about that. Don't worry. I am sure that now you know a lot of things about online earning and you are going to make a lot of money online very soon.
Probably, I have been able to learn a lot of things that works and since then I no longer watch those kind of YouTube videos. Most of them are fake.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.648
Updating your skill set can be of help in landing a better online job. I enrolled in a VA course two years ago, but I have yet to put what I learned into practice due to my online job.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Updating your skill set can be of help in landing a better online job. I enrolled in a VA course two years ago, but I have yet to put what I learned into practice due to my online job.
I think it is important you put what you have learnt into practice. That is the only way you can be able to make money from your skills. Even if you are doing other things you can use it for multiple sources of income.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.946
Raw Dex
$0.002
sure , the Truth is that the more skills one have the more chances or opportunities you have for making more moneythe . So having skills to earn online is very important

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, I believe that when you have an experience it will teach you more things and you will learn more things from it. You can watch videos to understand some things.
That's true. Even bad experiences can teach you useful things. You learn to be more careful and avoid mistakes. Yes, videos can help you understand some things better.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true. Even bad experiences can teach you useful things. You learn to be more careful and avoid mistakes. Yes, videos can help you understand some things better.
Yeah, the most important thing is to learn from bad or good experiences and try to improve. The more you improve the better you become at something.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, the more we learn the more will open the pathways to a lot of experiences. It will also help you to achieve success faster in your career.
Yes, that's right. There are so many useful things we can learn. Sometimes I think that life is too short to learn all the things we would like to learn. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's right. There are so many useful things we can learn. Sometimes I think that life is too short to learn all the things we would like to learn. :)
of course there are several things we can learn that are useful. But we may not be able to learn everything but it is always important to focus on things you love.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, when you learn things you love you will be passionate about it to use it to make money for long-term purposes. That is why people who like a particular business don't easily give up.
Yes, that's right. If you love your business, you do not give it up easily despite the difficulties that may arise.

Back