Wow, RIF Is Lovely

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
I'm so amazed when I opened the site. It looks so lovely and organized. Kodus to our lovely site owner, Jordan. It inspires me and perhaps to all members. I'm so inspired now to work with you RIF. The 3 letters are so meaningful and empowered by its magnificent color green to mean life and freshness of thinking and feeling. Letter R means Robust, I means Inevitable to boom and F means Fantastic Forum site. I'm hoping RIF never feels weak and could withstand the tests of time. While other forum sites are dying here comes our beloved RIF alive and strong.
Very true, such an appealing site to behold, the dark theme is very mind blowing and very beautiful, and also RIF has proven to stand the test of time, I'm very happy and proud to be .a member of this wonderful platform RIf, more grace and wisdom to the management and owner of RIf.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Very true, such an appealing site to behold, the dark theme is very mind blowing and very beautiful, and also RIF has proven to stand the test of time, I'm very happy and proud to be .a member of this wonderful platform RIf, more grace and wisdom to the management and owner of RIf.
We are lucky to have found this site that helps us earn during our spare time. Let us hope the RIF empowers all forums on the planet forums. Congrats to us members of this wonderful site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
RIF is best but I dislike the changes that were made today without even informing because if I were aware then I would have tackled the situation with more care

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
RIF is best but I dislike the changes that were made today without even informing because if I were aware then I would have tackled the situation with more care
What situation that you must tackle with care? I'm a new Gold user it's better if the effectivity of the word count to start next month after upgrade renewal. It's so surprising.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
RIF is wonderful with innovative ideas which are implemented very easily everyone get timely payment here. Whenever anyone get any issue it resolve by admin. We all love to work here.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
RIF is wonderful with innovative ideas which are implemented very easily everyone get timely payment here. Whenever anyone get any issue it resolve by admin. We all love to work here.
šŸ˜You're so right, by the way, hoping you have read the many good updates here from the site owner, if not yet, you may like to read them if you're free. RIF is indeed a very nice site. It helps many members here in a small little way yet full of beneficiality.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
RIF is an awesome site, there are many activities this month in its 1 year anniversary. I am hoping to win at least one of the categories. I already wrote my reviews.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed is it a very lovely community. Why? Because it can earn me money without too much effort. I've found out how to make RIF cash, I'm so happy about it personally! I can do so much with it too! Why? Because I can strike deals with my fellow members and etc.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I was also amazed to see these changes here when I returned to the site a few days back. I have been trying to be active on the site. I miss the days when I used to reach the threshold in 5-6 days.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I was also amazed to see these changes here when I returned to the site a few days back. I have been trying to be active on the site. I miss the days when I used to reach the threshold in 5-6 days.
That's when we have work. I'm a gold member but can not reach 1 dollar a day despite the adjustment because of my work. I'm hoping you have read my pm.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I also took gold membership last month but was in vain as I could not do well as I thought. I read your PM, I am not able to register on that site. They rejected my request mentioning that I am a spammer.šŸ˜

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I also took gold membership last month but was in vain as I could not do well as I thought. I read your PM, I am not able to register on that site. They rejected my request mentioning that I am a spammer.šŸ˜
OMG, did they say that to you? How could you be a spammer when you're seldom visiting on this site. You should have explained that being noted as spammed here means doing extra time beyond limit.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I raised my concern to Brad yesterday, he deleted my previous accounts and asked me to register. I registered on the site. I liked the site. I need to explore things about the site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I raised my concern to Brad yesterday, he deleted my previous accounts and asked me to register. I registered on the site. I liked the site. I need to explore things about the site.
Why did he delete your previous account? What have you done or told in your application? There might be a misunderstanding. Yes, it is also a good site with friendly and attentive people.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm so amazed when I opened the site. It looks so lovely and organized. Kodus to our lovely site owner, Jordan. It inspires me and perhaps to all members. I'm so inspired now to work with you RIF. The 3 letters are so meaningful and empowered by its magnificent color green to mean life and freshness of thinking and feeling. Letter R means Robust, I means Inevitable to boom and F means Fantastic Forum site. I'm hoping RIF never feels weak and could withstand the tests of time. While other forum sites are dying here comes our beloved RIF alive and strong.
I couldn't agree more with you. Within this one year, this website has really transformed for the better and it is actually amazing how perfectly it is being run and how it is continuously improving. Another beautiful thing is the community that has been made here!

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The forum is really good and working up to expectations and the admins are also fantastic the rule and regulations is easy to abide by it also serve as learning platform

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
@Starmix I don't know why it happened. Maybe I didn't give the right answers to the captcha so they rejected it. And when I again applied they rejected me again as they started two accounts with the same IP.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
@Starmix I don't know why it happened. Maybe I didn't give the right answers to the captcha so they rejected it. And when I again applied they rejected me again as they started two accounts with the same IP.
That was ridiculous but at the end you succeeded. When I applied there was no captcha or I just forgot lol. Well anyway you're there already. The owner is also a registered member here and in OTz.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
I am happy with all the new changes and contests but I would have loved if they have allowed us some more time to post smaller comments and earn, its my personal opinion

Back