Writing a book is a lucrative business -a guarantee to become rich

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
You might not know that writing a book can change our lives. At first, it is hard, but through constant practice is where you find perfection. The first thing to do is join a book writing club and attend seminars and from there, you will gain information on how to become an effective writer. There will be a workshop on book titles, and requirements to make boom writing sellable. Then, it is not necessary to write a very lengthy book the first time authoring it. You can start writing a book on what teens like to read mostly about love, sample title: LOVE GROWS AND BLOOMS. Design a catchy front page and choose the right color combination and then go to a publishing house to publish your book. It's the publishing house to request the ISBN, then it's also their own bookstore to sell the books. You just wait and see, or help the bookstore sell your book in schools. What can you say?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Its very good idea as almost all of us have quest to earn more or rather it is our requirement we utilize time to earn so why not same time we use to earn more.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
A lot of authors are making money with Amazon publishing. Amazon publishing is easy way to publish book without passing through rigorous steps of publishers. Self publishing is a new way unrecognized authors will enter the market and make impact.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You might not know that writing a book can change our lives. At first, it is hard, but through constant practice is where you find perfection. The first thing to do is join a book writing club and attend seminars and from there, you will gain information on how to become an effective writer. There will be a workshop on book titles, and requirements to make boom writing sellable. Then, it is not necessary to write a very lengthy book the first time authoring it. You can start writing a book on what teens like to read mostly about love, sample title: LOVE GROWS AND BLOOMS. Design a catchy front page and choose the right color combination and then go to a publishing house to publish your book. It's the publishing house to request the ISBN, then it's also their own bookstore to sell the books. You just wait and see, or help the bookstore sell your book in schools. What can you say?
That's true
I also heard that Wattpad has begun to pay writers for the stories the write. One can write on Amazon Kindle Publishing

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
Putting your thoughts down on paper will motivate you. On a deeply personal level, it will be a fantastic adventure. It's an opportunity to show off your artistic side. Beyond your job and your regular duties, you will find something else to live for. It will allow you to express your highest potential and generate excellent material.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is my dream to be a book author. I think my writing skills is good enough. I like to inspire people. Maybe I should try it and hopefully publish my own book. I just don't like writing novels but self help books

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261

I am also a writer and I would also like to write a book. Apart from freelance writing, I am also interested in fictional writing as well. However, you need to be a really exceptional writer in order to become successful.

Back