AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I am also a writer and I would also like to write a book. Apart from freelance writing, I am also interested in fictional writing as well. However, you need to be a really exceptional writer in order to become successful.
I can write poems. I wrote 700 poems but failed to save them when my laptop was repaired. I told the technician to save my files which he didn't do. It's so distressing. Proceed to your passion writing a book.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I have a friend who enjoyed writing story books. His first book was a huge success and he made a lot of money. However, he was not that fortunate with his subsequent books. The books were not that popular and didn't sell well. I think there is no guarantee that you can earn a lot of money writing a book.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I have a friend who enjoyed writing story books. His first book was a huge success and he made a lot of money. However, he was not that fortunate with his subsequent books. The books were not that popular and didn't sell well. I think there is no guarantee that you can earn a lot of money writing a book.
I joined a book club in order to earn much from writing, we have to write a book with few pages with an intended buyers like teens. They like to read thin books about love and romance. That will be what I started to write. The title is LOVE, GROW AND BLOOM hehe. There will be only 24 pages and approved by the Book Club.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Writing a book is one thing, for the book to sell is another. Though writing book is lucrative but not everyone have been able to excel in this field. You need to be really good to excel here.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Writing book is lucrative business if you know how to go about it. You need to know how to sell the book to make money online and maybe offline too

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
You have to understand how to put together a book that would be marketable. Also, marketing a book is nit that easy at all. You have to start looking for a publisher and the rest. It ain't easy.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think it can be very profitable business. Although it depends on the fate of the performance of the book on the market. There are many books on the market that hardly make any sale in moths.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
You might not know that writing a book can change our lives. At first, it is hard, but through constant practice is where you find perfection. The first thing to do is join a book writing club and attend seminars and from there, you will gain information on how to become an effective writer. There will be a workshop on book titles, and requirements to make boom writing sellable. Then, it is not necessary to write a very lengthy book the first time authoring it. You can start writing a book on what teens like to read mostly about love, sample title: LOVE GROWS AND BLOOMS. Design a catchy front page and choose the right color combination and then go to a publishing house to publish your book. It's the publishing house to request the ISBN, then it's also their own bookstore to sell the books. You just wait and see, or help the bookstore sell your book in schools. What can you say?
Writing a book can be a transformative experience and there are many resources available to help aspiring authors joining a writing group or attending workshops can be a great way to hone your skills and get feedback on your work.

Back