Writing an Article on Trendri Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I never tried submitting articles on that site. But I do write articles and submit to FC every after two days. I wanted to have a writing site that I can submit articles unlimited and earn at the same time. Is Trendi has restrictions in terms of submitting articles?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before you will write 400 worded articles on Trendri and be earning $0.4, you could have earned more on RIF. That time you will spend on trendri, spend it here and be dedicated.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Many people were facing problem there with article formatting and submission. I got a notification about the same from the admin. It says that the article writing feature has been suspended for a while. They will try to resolve the issue and come back or maybe just come with another alternative. Let's wait and watch.
I was planning to start with a short article there. But now that is suspended. Let's hope that it comes back with better features and pay rate.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Yes sir I think I missed out that content that you shared. So I was just asking what are the writing sites that pays $50 per submission
Even I would be interested to know the sites that pay such handsome amount. It would be tough to write for such sites. I think the writing opportunities would be limited there and also they would need very good quality writing. I am ready to take the pain of doing akl research and writing a good quality article for that good pay. A good quality article needs a good amount of time and effort. This amount is good enough and worth for all the efforts.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before you will write 400 worded articles on Trendri and be earning $0.4, you could have earned more on RIF. That time you will spend on trendri, spend it here and be dedicated.
I have posted 3 articles on Trendri site so far and are accepted .. however, I am not able to see any payment or cents in my account.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Same here but Fecoms still needs to increase the pay per article to encourage people to write better articles.
Let's take it easy with him. He is trying. The site is growing. We would press for those demands with time. Don't forget Trendri just started the article feature. It was not up to 2 weeks old before the crash.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Let's take it easy with him. He is trying. The site is growing. We would press for those demands with time. Don't forget Trendri just started the article feature. It was not up to 2 weeks old before the crash.
Yeah but then it is still good to let him. know to make adjustments in the long run.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Yeah but then it is still good to let him. know to make adjustments in the long run.
Fecoms had always been a cool and understanding person. Like I said, with time. I don't know. I seem to love the coolheadedness of the admins of Trendri, Insured Forum, and RIF. That beer money forum guy is hot headed. I don't like him.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
It's legit but the thing that is not letting me join is I need to first post 10 comments and 10 threads for free and get myself approved before earning
I see. They want to check that you can make it on posting. I think it is similar to The ForumWheel. I remember I cannot get pass that requirement when I signed up so I left the site.

Back