Writing Articles site: Greatist

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Greatists is among the listed best writing sites. Their niche is about health/ relationships and getting healthier. The pay is $125 per article. I will try to apply on this writing site. I like the categories of writing and the payment is good. So, if you are interested in joining this writing site, why not try? I am going to register too.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Go ahead mate , you have all it takes to do justice to the job. I think it will worth it for you. Go make the money
What about you? Aren't you interested to write articles that pay people to write. What I like is their topic categories. I'll apply tomorrow it's a holiday in my country.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not sure about this site, but while joining an article writing site, I will take two points in mind - Site allows us to be the copyright owner, means we can repost our contents anywhere, anytime. And payout is available in our choice.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I am not sure about this site, but while joining an article writing site, I will take two points in mind - Site allows us to be the copyright owner, means we can repost our contents anywhere, anytime. And payout is available in our choice.
Not all writing sites allow writers to report what they submitted. The become their property.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
Greatists is among the listed best writing sites. Their niche is about health/ relationships and getting healthier. The pay is $125 per article. I will try to apply on this writing site. I like the categories of writing and the payment is good. So, if you are interested in joining this writing site, why not try? I am going to register too.
Speaking of health, it is a cup of tea to try. It has been a long time that I have not write about health-related concerns. Thanks for sharing it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Speaking of health, it is a cup of tea to try. It has been a long time that I have not write about health-related concerns. Thanks for sharing it.
I will tell you this afternoon after I registered on this writing site. I like their categories, so interesting and achievable.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I will wait until I hear positive feedbacks or positive reviews. Now, you can lose your contents without receiving a dime. I have lose my contents like that before. I don't want to witness such thinthing agaln.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I will wait until I hear positive feedbacks or positive reviews. Now, you can lose your contents without receiving a dime. I have lose my contents like that before. I don't want to witness such thinthing agaln.
This time, they'll hire only from Europe. Their concentration is mental health issues. It's a very good site but it seems their writers are mostly ftom United States of America.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For them to buy articles for $125, it means that they will employ people that are very much good in writing. That makes sense but it may be stressful

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Okay thank you very much
Do you also work on blogs or you don't write articles at all and please are you on forum coin
I am not writing blogs as of this time, I am still searching for the best blog site. I will share it with you once find it. I applied on forum coin but until now no email confirmation received.

Back