Writing Articles site: Greatist

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am not writing blogs as of this time, I am still searching for the best blog site. I will share it with you once find it. I applied on forum coin but until now no email confirmation received.
Do you mean you applied to be a blogger on forumcoin? I think I will apply as a blogger on that website too. Thanks for the reminder

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Do you mean you applied to be a blogger on forumcoin? I think I will apply as a blogger on that website too. Thanks for the reminder
There are so many sites our body can no longer handle. I'm like crazy I've an active job then during my free hours I do forum posting and other online sites I'm engaged with.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are so many sites our body can no longer handle. I'm like crazy I've an active job then during my free hours I do forum posting and other online sites I'm engaged with.
Sometimes I just want to rest and do not do any other thing because those platforms are too much for me to handle so I would rather take a rest

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Oh Greatist gives a handsome pay, it is enticing. If only I am good in formal writing of article I might try it.
Why not try, you may submit one article monthly. It is not hard to write, do rough drafting first then editing and lastly polishing and ready for submission after errors were checked.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't know about this site, I will check It out. I have many articles I have not published online. If their pay is okay, I will join asap. Sometimes, some of these sites don't last long and all efforts will waste.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I am not sure about this site, but while joining an article writing site, I will take two points in mind - Site allows us to be the copyright owner, means we can repost our contents anywhere, anytime. And payout is available in our choice.
Yes we need to look about it and see if it's possible because this way we can earn from our content on different websites

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I don't know about this site, I will check It out. I have many articles I have not published online. If their pay is okay, I will join asap. Sometimes, some of these sites don't last long and all efforts will waste.
Share us here your updates on this site regarding their status.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
If you surf the internet you're going to come across terms of number of article writing websites, gaining approval from this website is very rigorous.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you surf the internet you're going to come across terms of number of article writing websites, gaining approval from this website is very rigorous.
This is why I always run away from websites like this because I cannot go through the stress of trying to gain approval

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Greatists is among the listed best writing sites. Their niche is about health/ relationships and getting healthier. The pay is $125 per article. I will try to apply on this writing site. I like the categories of writing and the payment is good. So, if you are interested in joining this writing site, why not try? I am going to register too.
I am interested in joining this site but I think that article writing is too difficult for me. Anyway, I will give it a try. Thanks a lot for sharing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
One hundred and twenty five dollars per article is really amazing, but if they should pay such amount, am guessing there is a limit as to how many articles you can write per day right and as well the kind of articles they accept.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
One hundred and twenty five dollars per article is really amazing, but if they should pay such amount, am guessing there is a limit as to how many articles you can write per day right and as well the kind of articles they accept.
If I even write ten articles in a month, it is something reasonable. I will make so much money from that

Back