Writingcreek.com Review

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I recently encountered a site called Writingcreek, which is a site for freelance writers from all over the world to make money. Of course English writing skill is the main requirement. According to the information I got, novice writers will get a reward of at least $ 3 per page, while senior or experienced freelance writers will get a reward of at least $ 12 per page. Payment methods are PayPal, Payoneer and Skrill. But before you can make money on the Writingcreek website, you have to go through the registration process, complete a survey, Qualification test and ID card verification. Have you ever used the Writingcreek site, what do you think, is this site legit or a scam?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$1.420
I just checked the site. THis seems to be a site for academic writers. If you are a serious writer, I think you can get approved by the platform and start earning.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$1.000
It sounds a difficult way to be a writer on this site. Did you try to register on this site? I hope you could work on this site soon.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks @Suba for the info, i always looking for writing site that pay well, i hope i can meet the requirement of this site, i will try to open this for sure and i will give up an update later. Thanks once again

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.770
It sounds a difficult way to be a writer on this site. Did you try to register on this site? I hope you could work on this site soon.
If a site is partner with Payoneer I guess no less than 500 words per article and it is checked in case of errors on nominativ, dativ, akkusativ, genitiv so you may do some errors on those. Same level of hardness of copywriting network I guess as previous experience.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I recently encountered a site called Writingcreek, which is a site for freelance writers from all over the world to make money. Of course English writing skill is the main requirement. According to the information I got, novice writers will get a reward of at least $ 3 per page, while senior or experienced freelance writers will get a reward of at least $ 12 per page. Payment methods are PayPal, Payoneer and Skrill. But before you can make money on the Writingcreek website, you have to go through the registration process, complete a survey, Qualification test and ID card verification. Have you ever used the Writingcreek site, what do you think, is this site legit or a scam?
That is cool. I like it when a website pays novices too and does not pay only people who are experts in that field

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.137
Some of these writing sites are not as easy as we are made to see, you just have to be very good to work on these sites they are can be tedious to work on

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Some of these writing sites are not as easy as we are made to see, you just have to be very good to work on these sites they are can be tedious to work on
You are right
A lot of us will hear that some sites pay $50 per article which is true but you need to be a professional to do that.

Back