www.collegeduniya.com

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello, referral forum members, this is a website who pays in dollars as well as INR for international and national respectively. This is a review submision where you will have to give your opinion about your college. It is for graduates as well as undergraduates and also above graduates. Here, you will have to submit you marksheet or certificate, ID card and also photos of college (if you have).
Those who are interested, referral link has been given, through this link, you can earn better.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
Sounds like an interesting forum,what makes it unique from other forums and perhaps how much is the minimum pay out?Can we trust the people behind the project with our vital information?

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sounds like an interesting forum,what makes it unique from other forums and perhaps how much is the minimum pay out?Can we trust the people behind the project with our vital information?
It's uniqueness is that it is a review submission form. If you are college passout or in college, you will have to give review about your college and some documents of college to prove that you are real towards readers.
Minimum payout is 200 INR or in converted dollars(for international). Yes, you can trust.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$7.000
Hello, referral forum members, this is a website who pays in dollars as well as INR for international and national respectively. This is a review submision where you will have to give your opinion about your college. It is for graduates as well as undergraduates and also above graduates. Here, you will have to submit you marksheet or certificate, ID card and also photos of college (if you have).
Those who are interested, referral link has been given, through this link, you can earn better.
It sounds interesting to explore this site. Let me check it.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
so only one review can be given , am I correct?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
That sounds an interesting site. But I have concerns on the amount of information they require users to submit. I don't mind submitting photos and certificate of my college. But ID card contains some personal information. I don't feel secure to upload it online for public access.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.213
Sounds nice though but is this site legit? One has to be careful the places they drop or submit sensitive informations.and can does from Africa countries also make use of these sites?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
It sounds something fishy. I'll never submit to them my credentials. There are a lot of people falsifying their credentials using others. What if they will sell our diploma example.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
This is really nice though but is this site really paying. The thing is that we all have to be careful with where we drop sensitive informations.especially online because of scammers

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
This is really nice though but is this site really paying. The thing is that we all have to be careful with where we drop sensitive informations.especially online because of scammers
That's right scammers can easily falsify the documents. That's the latest updates online scammers selling credentials. We never know their hidden agenda.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yesh that's the problem you can't be too sure of their intentions and the poster since then haven't showed up to give more clarification. so we need to he sceptical about this.

Back