Yeheey RIF is Power

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I'm so overwhelmed of happiness when our beloved site has settled the problem. Thank you Jordan and Devin the dynamic site owner and site administrator. My heart is jumpy jumpy because I missed RIF, I miss you guys, and missed our discussions. To God goes all the glory.

Happy New Year. May RIF remain stronger and powerful.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i am also very happy that the site is back the admins Jordan and Devin both are very supportive and helpful .. this is one of the best site i have find

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm so overwhelmed of happiness when our beloved site has settled the problem. Thank you Jordan and Devin the dynamic site owner and site administrator. My heart is jumpy jumpy because I missed RIF, I miss you guys, and missed our discussions. To God goes all the glory.

Yes for RIF more stronger and powerful, lets face 2023 with full hope and spirit. I'm so happy right now, i'm counting now to request my second payment form this site.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so happy too when I see that the site is up

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Great Kudos to both the site owner and the admin. They have both done a wonderful work. That is why RIF remains o e of the most paid to post forums in the internet.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Like i said before and would also say it again, i am indeed impressed on how the whole thing was handled. The admins carried everyone along, trying to update on their various social media handles and all that, well done for the efforts.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760

I was confident posting even there was a decrease of balance before the maintenance. Because I know that Jordan and Devin will work things out just the way they did during the unplanned maintenance.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
I am too delighted to have Rif site back to normal and in action just like never before. I really missed it for a period of two to three days. I hope that bug will never come back.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Yes, so true, in fact, I spent sleepless nights when this site was not operating due to a problem, and now that it's resolved all of us here feel the joy especially since we're facing the new year. hat would instore for RIf and our lives.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
There are moderators who could immediately remove a spammy post. We are here to earn, therefore it's our obligation to support and defend the site.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
There are moderators who could immediately remove a spammy post. We are here to earn, therefore it's our obligation to support and defend the site.
I reported one user who are posting copy pasted response here. And immediately, the post was removed and I think the user got banned. The user copied my response word for word.

Back