Yeheey RIF is Power

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The admins can solve problems quickly, this indicates that the site owner and admin are very serious about working hard, so we can share and discuss again, thanks admin

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I reported one user who are posting copy pasted response here. And immediately, the post was removed and I think the user got banned. The user copied my response word for word.
I cant believe someone did that, if you cant do something good just dont do something bad to others. Lets do this, making this site more stronger than before, i believe we can do that.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I cant believe someone did that, if you cant do something good just dont do something bad to others. Lets do this, making this site more stronger than before, i believe we can do that.
Yes, they are the ones causing problem to the site's reputation. Plagiarism is not going to help the site.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am too delighted to have Rif site back to normal and in action just like never before. I really missed it for a period of two to three days. I hope that bug will never come back.
It is everybody hope that such thing won't happen again. But still, the temporary closure is for our own goodness I think. Let's give the admin kudos for promises kept.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I reported one user who are posting copy pasted response here. And immediately, the post was removed and I think the user got banned. The user copied my response word for word.
Hahaha, I don't why people can't craft posts themselves. Well I love this forum because it has the cleanest interface ever. Good everything is back to normal.

Back