You have $100,000. What coin/token are you buying? 🤔

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is also a very good way of investing instead of investing all your money in one cryptocurrency.
Yes and as it will put me in assurance that even if a coin did not rise as I thought it will rise, then others will rise. Because the last halving, Bitcoin only rise by 3 times, while dogecoin rise by more than 100, which means if I split my money then I would have earned from both coin

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Yes and as it will put me in assurance that even if a coin did not rise as I thought it will rise, then others will rise. Because the last halving, Bitcoin only rise by 3 times, while dogecoin rise by more than 100, which means if I split my money then I would have earned from both coin

This is very right and you will not have too much headache whenever a coin goes lower than the price that you have bought.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is very right and you will not have too much headache whenever a coin goes lower than the price that you have bought.
That is right. But if we are able to invest in some good coins and by the time there is bull market, the whole coin will rise and there won't be a coin that will fall. But if we choose wrong coin, then it might fall.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Let's say I am a beginner in the crypto world and don't have any coins or tokens, so if I have $100,000 as idle money I will invest in bluechips like Bitcoin and Ethereum, because these two cryptos are more stable and more reliable than other cryptos, but I prioritize on Bitcoin because the transaction fees are cheaper. When is the right time to buy Bitcoin at a falling price or has reached a lower level.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. It is not wise to invest all your money in cryptocurrencies. There are also many offline reliable businesses to invest your money.
I will even prefer to invest like half of the money in passive income sources like building apartments for rent. At least I'll be collecting rent monthly or yearly no matter what happens.

Back