Your advice here .

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
What advice will you offer a business that is on its last leg to crumbling , due to some circumstances or mistake that lead the business's reputation into the mud.
If there is any way for the mistake to be worked on and rebrand the business, I believe that it should be the right thing to do but if such option is not available, it is best to close down the business and open another one.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you selling the business to someone who has a good reputation is the best bet. If you keep running the business it will actually incur more losses and will not make it successful

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
If the reputation of your business is seriously damaged due to a mistake, you should take the responsibility. Admit the fault, make an apology and make sure you do something to fix it. Get advisors to help when necessary.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
For me, the business owner should see if the company is still profitable. If not, it is best to close it before the situation becomes worse. Declaring brankuptcy is not a painful thing to consider if the company is not feasible anymore.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If the reputation of your business is seriously damaged due to a mistake, you should take the responsibility. Admit the fault, make an apology and make sure you do something to fix it. Get advisors to help when necessary.
I think if the person does not want to sell it then taking action like a rebranding and apologizing to the public is one of the best ways he can use to redeem the image. Taking drastic action is important to have positive result.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Looking at the source of the problem would be the best solution because you will be able to tackle it head-on.
It is always important to find out what the problem is. That is the best way to tackle this kind of situation because when you find the problem you can be able to find a solution.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
What advice will you offer a business that is on its last leg to crumbling , due to some circumstances or mistake that lead the business's reputation into the mud.
Hmm
The person should just keep doing it the right way and should not stop. Things will surely go back to normal.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
I think you selling the business to someone who has a good reputation is the best bet. If you keep running the business it will actually incur more losses and will not make it successful
It is always a good thing to find legit buyers that pay on time. But then, it is not always the case. There are some buyers who tend to be greedy and changed the way of paying their suppliers.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is always a good thing to find legit buyers that pay on time. But then, it is not always the case. There are some buyers who tend to be greedy and changed the way of paying their suppliers.
That's the case, if you can be able to find someone who is legitimate enough to buy and pay on time then that'll be very good and a win-win situation.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is always good to learn relevant skills so that you can make respectable money online.
Acquiring new skills and learning new things everyday is very important for anyone that wants to make tangible profit online. It may not be easy but with consistency it is possible.

Back