Your Favorite Method to Earn Online

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay so today let's discuss how we all like to earn online - and which methods do you all enjoy the most? Please do share as it can be really helpful to all members of Referral Index Forum. Thanks!

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Currently, I am working on paid-to-post forums. I believe that posting on forums is a wonderful and easy-earning method because no special skills are required. It is an earning method I would definitely recommend to everyone

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Currently building on my skills and i would not say that i get clients consistently but once in a while i do get clients from my skills,but maily i was say i earn through paid to post sites and paid to click sites.Then i have an investment protfolio in ETFs,shares and stocks and Securities that i am about to get a cashout by the end of the year 2023.I am now glad that starting December i will be getting some devidend ever month.What i do is what i am building over a pweriod of a long time.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.570
Raw Dex
$0.065
Currently, I am working on paid-to-post forums. I believe that posting on forums is a wonderful and easy-earning method because no special skills are required. It is an earning method I would definitely recommend to everyone

That is the reason why people like to be on forum sites. Moreover, I feel interested when I interact with the people on the forum sites.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My brother, the most easiest way of earning online to me is through YouTube monetization if you you know how to do it. The moment you are able to get at least 1k subscribers and 4 hours watchtime, you are done.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.570
Raw Dex
$0.065
My brother, the most easiest way of earning online to me is through YouTube monetization if you you know how to do it. The moment you are able to get at least 1k subscribers and 4 hours of watch time, you are done.

But for that, you need to upload some good videos and then if you have good subscribers and you get good views you don't need to do anything more, you will have good earnings.

My brother, the most easiest way of earning online to me is through YouTube monetization if you you know how to do it. The moment you are able to get at least 1k subscribers and 4 hours watchtime, you are done.
Is it really 4 hours watch time? I thought that is really easy to achieve.
Now the problem is the niche. What types of videos will I need to upload. I am thinking of making a voiceovers, make scripts to use for the voiceover.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.570
Raw Dex
$0.065
I have been a virtual teacher for more than 8 years now.. It is obvious that I like earning money from being one online.

So you must be uploading lots of videos regarding your study material as a part of your classes. Most of the teachers do that to make the chapters easy for students to understand it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.351
Raw Dex
$0.002
Sand here I'm doing mostly paid to post and in between article writing. So I like it this way now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Okay so today let's discuss how we all like to earn online - and which methods do you all enjoy the most? Please do share as it can be really helpful to all members of Referral Index Forum. Thanks!
My best method of earning money online is by writing articles and also to write on paid to post forums

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That is the reason why people like to be on forum sites. Moreover, I feel interested when I interact with the people on the forum sites.
This is the best part of all. On forum sites you meet people from all over the world and you make new friends.
Post automatically merged:

Sand here I'm doing mostly paid to post and in between article writing. So I like it this way now.
Especially if you like writing, forum sites are ideal. These sites help us improve our writing as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
You're correct
We can meet new people here and also share opportunities amongst ourselves. I love to work on forums
This is the best part of all. On forum sites you meet people from all over the world and you make new friends.

Especially if you like writing, forum sites are ideal. These sites help us improve our writing as welOpportunities

You're correct
We can meet new people here and also share opportunities amongst ourselves. I love to work on forums

Especially if you like writing, forum sites are ideal. These sites help us improve our writing as welOpportunities

chunchun

Complete Stranger
Nov 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The most favorable kinds if online earning for me is free play to earn from dapps gamefi, which mostly climb up the leaderboards with your playing strategy and earn rewards for winning a place. I don't invest my own money, just reinvest crypto I had earned from other games or sites !

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ways one can earn online. It all depends on individual objectives. If you are interested in passive income, then you can fall for paid to post forums. But if you are interested in active income, then you have to be a skilled worker.

chunchun

Complete Stranger
Nov 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For passive income, I think earning annual interest from staking crypto in exchange or dapps, or earning cpm views from advertising programs with your website views, youtuber, selling digital products repeatedly, building apps for earning from Google adsense programs, Amazon affiliate and Amazon kdp programs, referral income etc are passive income, writing in paid to post forum should be active earnings, both are my interests though all are very hard and need lot of efforts! But what are your favorite then?

Back