Your good and bad investment online so far

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investments can be an excellent way to grow your money, but it's essential to understand the risks involved. Before investing, it's important to do your research, have a solid investment plan, and determine how much you're willing to risk.

One of the essential things to remember when investing is diversification. Don't put all your money in one investment. Consider spreading your money across different types of investments and industries to help minimize your risk.

Another crucial factor to consider is understanding the investment platform. Whether you're investing in stocks, bonds, or other types of investments, it's essential to understand the platform you're using, fees associated with trading, and any potential risks.

When investing online, it's also important to protect yourself from scams. Always do your research before investing in any platform or company. Avoid investments that promise high returns with low risk, as these are usually too good to be true.

Furthermore, it's essential to remember that investments come with risks, and even experienced investors can make bad investments. It's crucial to learn from your mistakes and not get too discouraged if you experience a loss.

In summary, when investing online, it's important to do your research, diversify your investments, understand the investment platform, avoid scams, and learn from your mistakes. By taking a cautious and informed approach, you can increase your chances of success and minimize your risks.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The worst investment I have made is investing my hard earned $100 to HYIP site which closed after two days. I could not contain myself. That reckless attempt cost me three months of my hard earned income. It is so disappointing. Since then, I don't cross the path of HYIPS.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Some time back i invested in a site that claim they would double your investment after they use it for trading the forex market. In the end the site turned out to be a scam.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have never invested online. I do not trust online investment platform. I buy dividend paying blue chip stocks, bonds and mutual funds. I made some profits over the years. But I have lost some money buying penny stocks.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I have been a victim of several rogue investments. Since I'm adventurous in nature, I do try out several investment. Most of them turned scam and my hard earned money disappeared into thin air. Online investments are scary these days. Nothing to trust again.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, based on the experiences I gained in the online world in recent years, I prefer to only invest offline and reduce the risk to a minimum. Although there are advantages to investing online, it also carries a lot of risk

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
Good or bad, my experience especially in crypto is not being able to determine the time when to sell all my crypto, for example on one of my crypto SHIB (shiba inu) a month before the price reached the peak I already sold about 60% of the total SHIB I had after reaching ATH I waited at a higher price, but the price turned down until now, so I can't take the maximum profit.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to Investing, I have experienced the good and the bad. With investment, One of the two outcomes is certain either the bad or the good. One thing I have come to realise is that Adequate Research is highly important if you intend to make better investment.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
Most times, we lose money investing by taking on risks that we can't account for, or going for the Ponzi schemes that promise a lot of money fast. With due diligence to research and managing risks, you can make a lot of money online

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
My worst investment was is hyips and crypto mining sites in the cloud since they were a complete scam, but well this made me investigate better and made me know how to identify these scam sites and that I should avoid them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
I had one time invested my hard earned money in the high yield investment platforms. That was the worst thing I ever did online because I incurred some losses with these crooks cause they scammed me off.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So far I have no experience with online investment. And I'm also not interested in it yet, because online investing is too risky if we don't know the knowledge and haven't experience.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
Frankly speaking I have never made any Successful investment online before. Apart from having been scammed by the HYPs last time I have never dared trying to make online investments any longer.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have invested a substantial amount in crypto, sadly I invested in coins when they were all time high. The market is on a bearish run for almost 18 months and I am at a loss.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Investments can be an excellent way to grow your money, but it's essential to understand the risks involved. Before investing, it's important to do your research, have a solid investment plan, and determine how much you're willing to risk.

One of the essential things to remember when investing is diversification. Don't put all your money in one investment. Consider spreading your money across different types of investments and industries to help minimize your risk.

Another crucial factor to consider is understanding the investment platform. Whether you're investing in stocks, bonds, or other types of investments, it's essential to understand the platform you're using, fees associated with trading, and any potential risks.

When investing online, it's also important to protect yourself from scams. Always do your research before investing in any platform or company. Avoid investments that promise high returns with low risk, as these are usually too good to be true.

Furthermore, it's essential to remember that investments come with risks, and even experienced investors can make bad investments. It's crucial to learn from your mistakes and not get too discouraged if you experience a loss.

In summary, when investing online, it's important to do your research, diversify your investments, understand the investment platform, avoid scams, and learn from your mistakes. By taking a cautious and informed approach, you can increase your chances of success and minimize your risks.
I think I should still talk about cryptocurrency. I have made good investments with cryptocurrency and I have also made bad investments but it depends on the kind of coins that I bought.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I should still talk about cryptocurrency. I have made good investments with cryptocurrency and I have also made bad investments but it depends on the kind of coins that I bought.

Investing money in the HYIP industry was one of my biggest mistakes and I shall never invest money in such kind of schemes at all.

Back