New đźš© your lucrative online site so far

This website is new or hasn't been confirmed as legit or scam. Be wary.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Which article writing site has proven to be lucrative for earning money? I've been consistently writing articles on various platforms for years. Among these platforms, iWriter was my most favorable and profitable site for online income, offering abundant opportunities until last year. Unfortunately, it no longer allows me to write. With earnings reaching around $50k. I am now in search of a better site that can cater to my demands and needs more comprehensively.

Are you involved in writing articles online? If so, could you share how many articles you've crafted thus far and reveal your go-to platform for article writing? Cheers..

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
You can apply at WriterBay. I applied there but I'm not yet ready. My work and business offline need attention. I already took the test and passed. If I can adjust my work load, I may go back to that site that's if they still accept me.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
You can apply at WriterBay. I applied there but I'm not yet ready. My work and business offline need attention. I already took the test and passed. If I can adjust my work load, I may go back to that site that's if they still accept me.
Sorry I want to ask now do you consider what article they specialize in now, are we going to bypass some qualifications before we start working on the website previously they don't use to do this it's been long since I work on the website

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.855
Raw Dex
$0.040
I was writing for Iwriter but I can no longer write there I have written for LieracyBase, and even myLot where in the good old days we had the opportunity write. LiteracyBase ceases to exist. myLot no lonnger has that slot for article writing

Am lookin for a Site where I can write

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It's hard to find a lucrative site online. The best is applying as a Virtual Assistant. The pay is right. I was hired but they required me to work full time which I refused. I already have a stable offline job. They don't hire part timers.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
The most lucrative sites for me are my own sites. I run half a dozen blogs and forums and I make more money from my websites than from any other websites.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.395
I am currently unable to apply for another job as I am employed in an online job and I actively participate in different forum websites. In addition, I have personal matters that require my attention at home, which makes it challenging to take on additional work at the moment. However, I am hopeful that by next month, I will have more time available to take on new work opportunities.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Virtual Assistance online job is also lucrative. I've learned from my friend who worked as a Virtual Assistant that she received $800 a month full time. The site doesn't hire part timers.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.855
Raw Dex
$0.040
I have been on several online paid to write Sites and they have all paid me well. Some Sites however have closed down and some pay so little that many have left the Site Writing at Sites where one's friends are no longer there they no longer attract me.

At the moment I am activge at DiscussionHub.io and they pay well

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right now, I don't have any article writing sites that I am working in. I am only in paid to post forums but I hope to go back to writing articles. Maybe I will start doing it in freelancing sites like Upwork.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Iwriter was very lucrative, I wrote 5800+ approved articles for approximately 10 years, now due to email theft I do not get any paid writing work, so I focus only on selling domains.

Back