Your neighbourhood inspiration

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
People often site examples of inspirations in their lives. And most of the times it's a tall figure in the public life. Be it a successful entrepreneur, political leader, sportsperson, film actor etc. Most of them are the ones we would have never met in our lifetime but get an image of them through various sources..news, media, books etc.
Last week my daughter got an assignment to write about neighborhood inspirations. And while talking about that, we realised that there are many in our day to day lives who inspire us in big ways but we don't acknowledge them so often.
So, pour your heart here about all the neighborhood inspirations, who have met, lived with in day to day lives.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.825
Raw Dex
$0.083
šŸ˜§I get a strong feeling I am an inspiration to neighbours around. Looking at Solitaire everyone one is breaking down walls and are having big halls. I have a hall that is almost 500 sq ft.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
šŸ˜§I get a strong feeling I am an inspiration to neighbours around. Looking at Solitaire everyone one is breaking down walls and are having big halls. I have a hall that is almost 500 sq ft.
Wow! That's a huge hall. I would love to have such a big hall in my house. Even our living hall is pretty big compared to what the standard apartments would offer. Well, that's something nice that neighbours are taking from you.
Solitaire must be a gorgeous place to live.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.825
Raw Dex
$0.083
Wow! That's a huge hall. I would love to have such a big hall in my house. Even our living hall is pretty big compared to what the standard apartments would offer. Well, that's something nice that neighbours are taking from you.
Solitaire must be a gorgeous place to live.
I cannot call it gorgeous but comfortable.

Back