Your Overall Work and Job Satisfaction

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
How do you feel about your overall work and job satisfaction? Do you feel like you could do more at work? Less? Anything you wish you could change, that would help you have better job satisfaction?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I am a freelancer working on translation and recently started offering business consulting services to startups and SMEs. I enjoy my translation work. But I would like to do a bit more on business consulting. I find it quite challenging and rewarding.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
How do you feel about your overall work and job satisfaction? Do you feel like you could do more at work? Less? Anything you wish you could change, that would help you have better job satisfaction?
I am a teacher and I also write an article platforms but I am thinking of learning how to trade maybe forex so that I can make more money because more money is needed

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish i can do more for myself but i am no satisfied with my job because the pay is low to sustain me for a month.
that is why i have decided to do online business.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Job satisfaction is a journey, What I've found impactful is focusing on continuous learning and skill development. When I feel like I'm growing and improving it naturally boosts my satisfaction. Of course, there are times when I wish for more recognition for my efforts but Ive learned that acknowledging my own achievements and celebrating milestones goes a long way. Its all about finding that balance between personal growth and external validation.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
To be honest it feels like i can do more, there are still so much i have not been able to do yet and i also believe there is so much i have to learn to be able to do more.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.070
In this year I am part of move called quiet quitter. I don't give any advices, don't take any additional work. Why? My salary is same and my boss can't increase it so work more or less my wallet receive same money.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.593
Government agencies refuse to recognize the investment and work done by older citizens at home, and falsely claim that the work is done by their employees using robbed data. If the online worker complains about slavery, they find that they only get low paying work , so they have to work long hours for very less money. In some countries the income depends on family background, community not on merit and qualifications.

Back