Your Pick of Crypto Wallet

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hardware wallets are tied to a storage device, like a flash drive or hard drive. Paper wallets, are wallet information saved on a piece of paper, kept in a safe location. Custodial Wallets, are online or bank wallets, where the service you use for buying, selling or exchanging crypto, is where the crypto is held. What wallet type do you use generally, when holding crypto for the long term? Do you prefer one type, or just don't care?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have Trust wallet, metamask but I normally use Binance in-built wallet. Moreover, am always in need of cash, I do use P2P to withdraw my money from the Binance wallet.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I am mostly a long-term investor, I use a Ledger brand hardware wallet, for payments or cryptocurrencies that I have less time I use exodus wallets for example for staking and electrum for Bitcoin among others.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
I use Brave Wallet instead of Metamask wallet for ETH and Binance Smart Chain earning from airdrops, for mobile phone I use Trust Wallet android version. For hardware wallet or paper wallet do not use.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Now I don't use a paper wallet anymore, because I think it's complicated, I currently use a web wallet, a mobile wallet for daily transactions and a hardware wallet for long-term investments.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
Now I don't use a paper wallet anymore, because I think it's complicated, I currently use a web wallet, a mobile wallet for daily transactions and a hardware wallet for long-term investments.
Does the paper wallet concept is means that the QR code is stored in a paper of does the paper wallet concept is different from what I have stated so it is another concept of this? Please detail more.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Does the paper wallet concept is means that the QR code is stored in a paper of does the paper wallet concept is different from what I have stated so it is another concept of this? Please detail more.
The paper wallet remains unchanged, it works the same way, first you have to generate a random password, and you will get a public address and a private key. When you want to spend or withdraw your Bitcoin you have to import your Private key to your non custodial wallet account.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I use an a custodial wallet or simply leave my money on exchanges. It's not a life changing amount and I trade a lot, so it would be too much trouble leaving it in wallets.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hardware wallets are usually the safest type of wallets to store crypto. However they have their own limitations. App wallets like trustwallet, metamask etc are the most popular though not safe.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
I
Hardware wallets are tied to a storage device, like a flash drive or hard drive. Paper wallets, are wallet information saved on a piece of paper, kept in a safe location. Custodial Wallets, are online or bank wallets, where the service you use for buying, selling or exchanging crypto, is where the crypto is held. What wallet type do you use generally, when holding crypto for the long term? Do you prefer one type, or just don't care?
don't have a particular wallet, I make do with whatever that's readily available, but currently I'm using a hot wallet, though it has its own disadvantages, but one just have to be extremely careful in order not to be loose one's asset.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I use an a custodial wallet or simply leave my money on exchanges. It's not a life changing amount and I trade a lot, so it would be too much trouble leaving it in wallets.
Many crypto users prefer to store their crypto in custodial wallets, such as Binance, Cobo, Coinpayment etc. for various reasons such as transaction convenience, convenience, also private keys are managed by them, so crypto owners are not afraid of losing private keys.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
When we come to the Crypto currency matters I am really not vast in the knowledge of many things in details. I would prefer a wallet with the binance app that's all for me.

Back