Your thoughts on afripeeps

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
I am pretty sure majority of us know afripeeps and the many drama it brought to the paid to post industry. An email just came from the site that it has been sold and a new management is now on board, though according to the message it seems does outside Nigeria will not be able to make withdrawals. What are your thoughts about this forum?;

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.223
I also received an email from them. To be honest, I do not believe them. LOL. However, I will make an observation to see if they are telling the truth. Let's wait for others to share their opinions about this website.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
I always receive emails from Afripeeps but I never visited the site as they wished me to do and do activities. I am not interested to waste my time on that scam site.

I always receive emails from Afripeeps but I never visited the site as they wished me to do and do activities. I am not interested to waste my time on that scam site.
So, I think I am the only one here who did not hear about the site called Afripeeps. If the site is really scam, I won't waste my time as well. I would rather post on sites that matters.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
So, I think I am the only one here who did not hear about the site called Afripeeps. If the site is really scam, I won't waste my time as well. I would rather post on sites that matters.
It is a scam site, there is no proof of payment shown by the people even from their own country. The requirement is too lengthy to write a post thread at 500 words and post reply at 200 words.it is insane.

It is a scam site, there is no proof of payment shown by the people even from their own country. The requirement is too lengthy to write a post thread at 500 words and post reply at 200 words.it is insane.
That's not good. If they created their site and promised that earned points will be paid, they should deliver the promise and knowing the post requirements is too much for a scam site. I won't post on that site if that is the case.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
That's not good. If they created their site and promised that earned points will be paid, they should deliver the promise and knowing the post requirements is too much for a scam site. I won't post on that site if that is the case.
There are many from here registered at AfriPeeps after the site Speak Chat Forum stopped paying people. I applied there with interest only to feel down after I sensed it as a scam site. Nobody posted proof of payment.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
It is always nice to read comments from you and others. I am being warned to not join new sites. I would stick to those who truly matters because they pay people like RIF. I am yet to get pay from DB but I believe, it is a good site too.
Of course, DBucks is a good site. I received payment there monthly at $20 each or more. Devin is a man of integrity and I was among he hired as Beta Testers before Dbucks was launched.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.215
I too have received an email from them asking me to back on their website. They claimed to have changed the management and they have come up with more appealing earning rates. I can't be lured by them too

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
Let's not believe the new management of Afripeeps. I think the person is the same owner. He wants to trick people that the site is under a new management. Let's not waste our time posting there at 500 words.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
Today I received email from them, I went there my account was still active. Then I searched for payment method it was confusing, as make a wallet then give bank detail. My feeling is as they won't pay people outside their country.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I had joined the forum when it started and made some posts, but I stopped posting when I realized that the payment method was not clearly specified. Posting on forums is very time consuming.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
Afropeeps seems like a scam site. There is no proof of payment shown by a member who was ahead of me. I asked one member because she said she was paid but she cannot post proof which means a lie.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
Let's not believe the new management of Afripeeps. I think the person is the same owner. He wants to trick people that the site is under a new management. Let's not waste our time posting there at 500 words.
The problem is I really hope it's a new management. If it's indeed a new one then. Ifs possible things might be very different from the way it was before. Anyways time we definitely tell.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
The problem is I really hope it's a new management. If it's indeed a new one then. Ifs possible things might be very different from the way it was before. Anyways time we definitely tell.
The only difference is the promise that the site pays direct to the bank only for the Nigerians. What about from the other nationalities? The rest remains the same. I have some doubts.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
The only difference is the promise that the site pays direct to the bank only for the Nigerians. What about from the other nationalities? The rest remains the same. I have some doubts.
Yes from the writeup, it seems they are only focusing on Nigerians for now. So does form other countries, it will be difficult to make a cash out on the site if they decide to work there.

Of course, DBucks is a good site. I received payment there monthly at $20 each or more. Devin is a man of integrity and I was among he hired as Beta Testers before Dbucks was launched.
I can't reach $1 a day on Discussion Bucks. I think joining there paying membership will help me earn more on a daily basis. But I am not sure if I can afford to pay the monthly membership.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
I can't reach $1 a day on Discussion Bucks. I think joining there paying membership will help me earn more on a daily basis. But I am not sure if I can afford to pay the monthly membership.
You can earn $1 in one day if follow the procedures or in two days. Post in post thread 3 only at 0.40 and then 10 post replies straight at 025 each then succeeding will be at $1 for a post reply and $.25 post thread. You just prepare your posts.

Back