Your views on Reddit Social bookmarking community?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is an alright social bookmarking community for promoting your forum, but I have experienced troll comments, and weird comments on some of my link submissions in the past, compared to other websites like StumbleUpon.

There are also a few sections on Reddit which are very mature, and weird. Reddit is like the 4chan of Social bookmarking because Reddit has a huge community, but moderation is very relaxed because of free speech.

What do you think? Is Reddit a good place to go to help advertise a community?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I had joined reddit but I couldn't be much there and totally left it. I needed time to explore and get comfortable there. But due to other obligations, I could not.
It's definitely a huge community and a very popular one . So, without any doubt it's a good platform to advertise and promote. Well, trolls are everywhere and I am not sure if there is a way that you can block them there.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
For Reddit, you cannot as 0 day user without reaching a specified number of karma to be allowed to post referral links or external links because all of them gots disabled from them.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Recently one of my friend got banned from there. It seems he wanted to post some videos that was reported by someone and his account was banned. Seems like they are pretty strict with their rules. So, it would be good to read the terms and guidelines.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I love Reddit because comments are not tightly regulated. You can see all kind of funny and insultive comments. Reddit is for people with open mind and who can tolerate a lot silly comments.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I love Reddit because comments are not tightly regulated. You can see all kind of funny and insultive comments. Reddit is for people with open mind and who can tolerate a lot silly comments.
That's true..it doesn't filter out much like other social media platforms would do. So, people exercise their freedom of speech there. But then it might not be liked by all.
I have never been active on Reddit. But that is the impression I got from my nephew and niece who are pretty active there. That's why I was surprised when my friend told that his account was banned there for some video that he posted.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
I wouldn't classify Reddit as a social book marketing site but rather a discussion board. It is not a platform to dump your links, if you start dumping links you will be banned.

Back